Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    how can I beat against this formation?
    Attachment 2987

any suggestion??
    good luck guys for their finals
    Thanks, I play the same formation in the CL final, too.

The counter table section suggests 4-5-1V, but from my experience this only works well, if no your opponent uses no arrows. In the later case you have to adjust your tactics with arrows aswell. All the best for your final, too.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cl tonight, we are ready to win but bad news :-s maybe we won't be home
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Defeated my league leader last night. Now the gap only one point between us. Hope he will drop points in next two matches

I couldn't attend a few matches this season, I'm currently 3rd in the league, but could finish 2nd with 1st and 2nd playing each other today, 3 points between each of us. Hopefully 1st place can win away from home against 2nd tonight. A breakthrough in the Cup this season, though, as we made it to the quarter finals, better than our best seasons before this when we only made the Last 16.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The game engine at the moment seems to be trolling many managers at this present moment in time.
    It is not trolling, it's f---ing up all the season...
    Potemy and July Fourth like this.

This is it. The bid to win yet another treble is upon us this evening, Champions League final day.

Good luck to anyone else thats also involved in a Champions League final of their own this season!
    Le Monsieur, Ljepoje, FCP and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Nothing changed in my league. My mate Bakuretsu storm won even down 1 in the first minutes of first half. I followed the match, and game engine has something defenetly wrong. He overpowered the opponent with a crushing 78% ball possession and several shoots, altho in in the 5th min the others scored one. He tied by the end of first half and in the second half (him red opponent blue) all that was to be seen was a full red bar! They plaied almost 35 mins in the second half like, on the opponent gk's line. And yet, he scored just once more and got tied right after on 2-2. He managed 2 goals in the end and won though. Seriously something isn't just right. Final ball possession was 79%. 21 shoots, 15 on goal vs 9 shoots, 3 on goal.

Anyways, they won and so all they need is tie the final match tomorrow to be champions. New Team will try their best to keep the pressure up but coach Mad fears tension dropping since te 2nd place was assured by last won match.

Won Cup, currently on first posiition in league with a four point lead. Second place team has a game less than me.

League update: FC Kneipenkick 3-2 Wolf F.C. (ht: 2-0)
    Wow, that was harder than expected. Today Wolf F.C. came to visit FCK and fielded an offensive 4-4-1-1. Kneipenkick mirrowed the formation, 4-1-4-1. FCK scored in first half with a double pack by Sollie (26.) and Ruben de Toledo (28.) and could even extend the lead to 3-0 by Hassler (52.). But Bartolini (57.) and Coto Ortega (88.) scored for the away side and made the result very close. Watching the last seconds of the match was hell. Kneipenkick is now 5 points in front of Albion Addicks, but AA has one game in hand - this evening at 3rd placed Women F.C.

CL outlook:
    Season 37-cl_preview.jpg

Final at 22:11 PM CET. Both teams are quality-wise on par. I expect a good match and hope for the better end.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Cl tonight, we are ready to win but bad news :-s maybe we won't be home

Sitting in the same seat, but will be able to watch it from my IOS.... Good luck btw!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________