Page 246 of 268 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Holly ****! What Final! First 60 mins I was thinking that Game Engine rape me again, like last night.
    Season 37-lightshot.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Guys head over here.. Place your bets, comment, whatever. Match starts in 40 minutes!

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...view-live.html
    Benlee4u and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Don't think there will be a next season.... if I ignore my team.... they'll win games.....

At what level of "Shooting" and "Finishing" are goals on penalties possible? Because 5* and 6* players can't do it... this game has to be rigged now.... somebody do the math and calculate the possibility on the same team being in 2 different finals one day apart and losing both games on penalties with the exact same scoreline..... what are the odds???? Astronomical to say the least.....

This seemed like a fun game until they turned the whole thing into a crap shoot..... taking time and care.... doing research.... scouring stats and formations.... being on constant lookout for better players.... training when there is time.... buying rest packs.... watching videos all day.....

All for naught when match time comes..... then we roll a few dice.... and you lose....

That is NOT a game worth playing anymore....
    I just lost 2 finals with 2 teams and 2 red cards...1 was on easy tackling as I forgot to put it back to normal after a friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Besiktas 2-2 July Fourth League Round 25
    Besiktas 90.3 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond - July Fourth 100.1 3W-1-4-2

We had a lucky, lucky escape here in the league round 25, overall a poor performance from us and we really deserved to lose this game, Besiktas started the stronger with Marco van Basten breaking our weak makeshift defence and passing it along the ground square for Ponomarenko to tap-in and give the lead for Besiktas, July Fourth responded though as expected with Stefan Zhekov getting the equaliser after connecting to a Papaleo cross and Vasko shooting from long range to make it 2-1, Then in the second half Kevin Mensah missed an easy chance to make it 3-1 by putting it wide and this is where the trouble started, A besiktas counter attack was launched by van Basten and he easily got by our defence and put it past our keeper to equalise, Then substitute P.McNamara on for Mensah got himself booked for a silly challenge, Zidane came on for Rocky and tried to kill the game off and Crawford's cross was cut out, Then in the last few minute's Papaleo gives it away and Arslan broke forward to besiktas and was through on goal, Then P.McNamara's challenge cought Arslan and he was off for a second yellow and Besiktas has a 90th minute penalty to end our 75 game league unbeaten run and unbeaten season in the league... OVER THE BAR!!!

Goals: Ponomarenko (7) Zhekov (23) Vasko (41) Van Basten (50) MOTM: El Mourabit
    S/O: P.McNamara (90) Missed Pen: van Basten (90)

July Fourth need 4 goals against at home against Sungurlu FC at home tomorrow to score 100 in the league this season. We don't mind the draw we couldn't get 26-0-0 this season anyways.
    I like how you describe the match somewhat the readers can visualize the match. Much better than the game comments itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I like how you describe the match somewhat the readers can visualize the match. Much better than the game comments itself.
    Let's face it I try to use my own imagination since the game comments are quite repetitive.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    Holly ****! What Final! First 60 mins I was thinking that Game Engine rape me again, like last night.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lightshot.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	3038
    Wow... nice comeback... almost Liverpool style.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

hala axim fc. this season treble for me. the end :P
    Devils fc
    Level 14 season 15
    [glory glory devils fc]

last season perfomance lvl 13
    league : 2nd winner
    Champions cup : quarter final
    Cup : quarter final

update as at 26 aug 2013
    current league : -
    current Champions cup : -
    current Cup : pre- home won 3-1

Hall of Fame
    League winner : won 10 times + 3 times 2nd place + 1 times 4th place
    champions cup winner : won 5 times + 2 times 2nd place
    Cup winner : won 4 times + 1 times 2nd place + 2 times 3rd place

Chronicles from The Eagles...

Champions League Final: After winning the Cup finals yesterday and considering the team was already decimated with injury and poor form to the STs, team management decided to a make a tactical change in a bid to win the cup and champions league double as compensation for the league performance. We signed a 33yrs MC(rated 44) for 1token (a stoke of luck) and threw him into the starting line but to complement the Jay Jay -Okocha playing making. Playing the butterfly against Tempest FC 3-5-2 mean possession will be a premium. We decided to play mixed passing and exploit the flanks on defensive counter. The big decision was leaving out one of our 2ST on the bench:

Crawford - P49 G47 A22 MOM14 against Bastistuta P39 G45 A17 MOM9.

It was not a difficult decision, Batistuta was giving the nod with Crawford sent to the bench for the first time this season, considering he scored the only goal in the cup final and Crawford just couldn't buy a goal the last 5matches!

Match started in essence and possession was just 51-49 in favour of the Eagles. During the early exchanges, Tempest was having a slight advantage creating chances, we changed tactics to short passing to make possession count and watch play developed. On the 36th min, opponent brought down the attacker...in a dangerous area, Batistuta takes the free kick and it flew past the wall - 1-0 to the Eagles. In the 42nd minute, Okocha crossed high and Batistuta arrived in the box! 2-0 to the Eagles. Tempest made furious attempt at come back, changing formation to 3-4-3(hard attacking), we sat back to absorb the pressure to no avail, Yuri their top rated ST ran with the ball on the 56th minute - past the last defender and rifles the shot - 1-2 to Tempest. The last 30min was like a war zone, opponent made further changes - trying to squeeze my boys. Ayranchi trips Okocha on the 59th minute, free kick for the Eagles at the edge of the box...Batistuta takes it quickly but the keeper stop the ball for a corner. Okocha crosses high into the box and a majestic leap by Batistuta decided the outcome. The result read, Batistuta 3 - Tempest 1...lol. We brought him Crawford but his poor form continues.

Yeah Yeah...the Eagles won the Cup and Champions League double!!

A shout out to all our friends in the house. Thank you and good luck...
    dv8r, fmldotcom and July Fourth like this.

After losing the first 2 CL finals where 7* STs seemed to be under pressure and underperform, the 3rd final once again the star attackers look overwhelmed by the importance of the match. Once again the defenders are the one pushing up joining the attacks and netted one from set piece. Possession control at 70-30 but only 1shot on target as the opposition parked the bus and blocked all the shots. Had to go for uneasy defensive counter tactic nearing the end of the match but we scraped it 1-0 to make the double. looking at the cup the team we lost to on away goals with 4 levels above us ended up winners. Still 2 more matches in the favorite account to compete for the league but the other contender recorded a destructive 9-0 win earlier today making goal difference +9 in the favor against us. Today's match is rather easy on paper against 14th position team that adopts the 3-2-3-2 formation that is dubbed the goal basket of the league. However the 1st tie we managed only 1-0 with 80% possession. The review suggests no wing pressure was applied thus leaving their DML/DMR more time And space to help out the defense. Will apply more preasure on their wings this time with full attacking mentality try to get a 10-0 result. However the last match is still in favor of the other contender as he will only face 12th place abandon team while our team will come up against 8th place team fighting for promotion. Being in the 8th place doesn't reflect the teams ability since this team is surprisingly the most offensive team in the league. His defense is quite tough being 3rd best in the league. Half way through season the team had strong investments with 5 scouts climbing from 12th to 8th with a record of 9 games unbeaten. the odds are against us as we need to be extra offensive and forget head to head results since it does not counts. Anything is possible...yet it's sad if our favorite team out of our 3 which is star studded ends the season trophy less and 2nd best in all competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Let's face it I try to use my own imagination since the game comments are quite repetitive.
    Yah but I like how you honest too. Keep it up! Don't mind reading more.
    July Fourth likes this.