Page 260 of 268 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

I'm the winner

Now, time for relaxing and win cups of the next season
    kullehh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Undefeated! Welcome to the winners circle!
    thank you
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    good job!
    thank you
    (*_*)

July Fourth 4-0 Sungurlu FC League Round 26
    July Fourth 100.2 3N-1-4-2 - Sungurlu FC 88.3 Asymmetrical 4-1-2-1-2 (MC on left MC spot and MR)

A small matter of finishing the season undefeated and getting 4 goals in the game was the only things left for July Fourth to get this season and we done both and quite early in the game, We dominated from start to finish as expected, Kevin Mensah had an early free-kick that was saved then a few minutes L.McNamara played a ball through for Mensah to shoot to give us the lead and calm the nerves of any July Fourth fans, It was quickly 2-0 when Papaleo was able to beat the defence and curl it past the keeper, Then Kevin Mensah passed a ball through low on the ground for L.McNamara to dribble it past the keeper and kick it gently into the net, The second half quiet and Sungurlu didnt get anywhere near our goal and it was soon 4-0 when Rocky hit it from just outside the area to find the top corner, the rest of the game was an anti-climax and there was a few yellows around and no-one got injured.

Goals: Mensah (9) Papaleo (25) L.McNamara (32) Rocastle (56) MOTM: Papaleo

This means we complete the season undefeated in the league and we give our special thanks to this man below:

If he scored it we would of lost in Round 25.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 03:14 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Balkan Boyz - Season 2 (lvl2) : Our Achievements

Champions league ...

Season 37-cl.jpg

League ...

Season 37-liga.jpg

See ya next season!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    July Fourth 100.2 3N-1-4-2 - Sungurlu FC 88.3 Asymmetrical 4-1-2-1-2 (MC on left MC spot and MR)

A small matter of finishing the season undefeated and getting 4 goals in the game was the only things left for July Fourth to get this season and we done both and quite early in the game, We dominated from start to finish as expected, Kevin Mensah had an early free-kick that was saved then a few minutes L.McNamara played a ball through for Mensah to shoot to give us the lead and calm the nerves of any July Fourth fans, It was quickly 2-0 when Papaleo was able to beat the defence and curl it past the keeper, Then Kevin Mensah passed a ball through low on the ground for L.McNamara to dribble it past the keeper and kick it gently into the net, The second half quiet and Sungurlu didnt get anywhere near our goal and it was soon 4-0 when Rocky hit it from just outside the area to find the top corner, the rest of the game was an anti-climax and there was a few yellows around and no-one got injured.

This means we complete the season undefeated in the league and we give our special thanks to this man below:

Round 26 or 25?? o.o Anyways, congrats for the big achievement !! and congrats to the rest of the winners
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Champions league ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	3141

League ...

Name:	liga.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	3142

See ya next season!
    nice season
    (*_*)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Champions league ...

Name:	CL.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	3141

League ...

Name:	liga.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	3142

See ya next season!
    Good job :P great season in league
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Good job July and nice end of season!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well, dissapointing season ending for me, I lost the League in the last possible moment, I had the lead, 2-0, dominated the game, but somehow the opponent came back in the game for 10 minutes or so, enough to score two goals and that's it, no 10th title in a raw, will have to do with second place for this season.

Season 37-champ.jpgSeason 37-ultimaetapa.jpg

Didn't do much in the Champion's League either, so the only objective I've accomplished this season is the Cup, against the same friend who took the League title away from me. It's my third consecutive Cup won, and my 6th consecutive final, my last 4 finals were all against the same opponent, it's really a big derby between me and him, and I can't wait for next season, to get my revenge in the League:

Season 37-cupfinal.jpg
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61