Page 261 of 268 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Well Folks its that time again...

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 37, My Season 15, My Level 15)

League
    Final Position: 1st, Played 26, Won 24, Drawn 2, Lost 0, GF 100, GA 7, GD +93 PTS 74
    July Fourth won the league in similar fashion to how they did last season by going through the whole undefeated in the league this season, thanks to Marco Van Basten missing a last minute penalty, this season there was 2 draws, 0-0 away against NumCeza FC and 2-2 away against Besiktas, We went unchallenged for the title and were champions as early as last sunday afternoon with still 7 games to play, we won the league by 25 points which equalled the biggest league winning margin which we achieved last season

Champions League
    Final Position: Winner Played 13 Won 11 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 41 GA 11 GD +30
    This season was a tough champions league campaign for July Fourth which we failed to win our group and qualify as runners-up for the first time after drawing at Sentepespor and our only defeat of the season came at home 0-2 against Sentepespor again, but we still made good progress to the final giving we had a tough draw with good challenges from both FC Zywiec in the QF and also FC RonnyBonny in the SF both managers put up good fights and were unable to stop us reaching the final, once we played the final after being nervous initially of completing the 3rd Treble in a row, we started well out the blocks and went on to win by an easy 5-1 scoreline.

Cup
    Final Position Winner Played 13, Won 13, Drawn 0, Lost 0, GF 67, GA 2, GD +65
    July Fourth were left to claim an easy cup win in this campaign, as usual the early stages were comfortable for us playing against lower levels, Eragon Team in the Semi-Final were our best challengers with only us beating them 1-0 and 2-1 and when we got to the final we played a erster FC Puma that was unorganized for this final and played many players out of position and we were able to take full advantage of this and went onto destory them by a 5-0 win.

Total Games in all 3 competitions: Played 52 Won 48 Drawn 3 Lost 1 GF 208 GA 20 GD +188
    We worked hard this season and got the full reward of having a strong squad and good organization to win all 3 competitions for the 3rd consecutive season and thus won the Treble "Treble" but we regard this season as a failure. Why? Our aim this season was to go 26-0-0 in the league this season and NOT win the treble. But having said that 3 trophies are better than 1 league trophy and a 26-0-0 season in the league but we would love to complete a 26-0-0 season in the league in the future even if it take us years.

Appearances
    Alex Zidane 52
    Leigh McNamara 52
    Stacey Papaleo 52
    Ryan McNamara 50
    Ludek Novotny 49
    Phil McNamara 46
    Tony Adams 44
    Kevin Mensah 38
    Roy Holvoet 35
    Pepp Crawford 34
    Robbie Savage 34
    Petr Vasko 33
    Aaron Murphy 33
    David Rocastle 28
    (Players in BOLD played every game this season)

Top Goalscorers
    Stacey Papaleo 36
    Kevin Mensah 34
    Leigh McNamara 34
    Pepp Crawford 23
    Alex Zidane 23
    Phil McNamara 18

Assists
    Stacey Papaleo 32
    Ludek Novotny 28

Man Of The Match
    Stacey Papaleo 11
    Kevin Mensah 6
    Ludek Novotny 6
    Leigh McNamara 5
    Ryan McNamara 5

July Fourth Player of the Season
    Once again goals were evened out and the assists mainly came from 2 our our players this season Ludek Novotny and Stacey Papaleo. Novotny and Adams in defence were an excellent partnership and they kept goals down to a very minimum with only conceding 20 goals in all 3 competitions, Ryan McNamara dug in and got some vital tackles in, P.McNamara was a shining player this season with scoring 18 this season, Kevin Mensah was excellent as usual with his brilliant free-kicks and scoing lots of goals from knowhere, David Rocastle put in a great last week for the trophies as with Alex Zidane adapting well to AMR but he is still more effective as a striker and scored goals in both finals, Stacey Papaleo was disappointing to begin with this season but came good towards the end finding a hatrick and some braces, Pepp Crawford was excellent in his introduction to the club but he god injured and his form seem to gone with it, But this season there was 1 squad member that did something that was unexpected and the July Fourth player of the season award goes to... Leigh McNamara, he was easily our best player this season from the left side of midfield playing well all season in all formations and was deadly at scoring goals this season from both AML/ML and played all 52 games this season and scored 4 goals in one of the cup games in this season and got about 5 braces, he scored in both cup finals and also was the match winner in a few of our games this season. Since we already knew what Papaleo and Mensah can do and they did what was expected of them this season and L.McNamara wasn't expected to score 34 goals this season it was easy for us pick him out for our choice of player of the season this season.

Off The Pitch Performance
    The board have announced that July Fourth have made an operating loss of $38.1million this season and also our squad is 2 players shorter than last season so that would of ment we would of made a further loss of around $100million had we had our usual 20 player squad this season rather than 18, Players wages were increased by a million a day due to 8 players needing new contracts renewed at the beginning of the season, The main reason for the club to make a loss was the $268million expansion of the Pro Arena which is due to be completed tomorrow and once the expansion has been completed the club will make an immediate investment into the World Arena for around $352million that will increase the stadium capacity from 183,000 to 211,000 by the end of next season. We currently have 344 tokens available for next season with the board expecting to make an investment of another 500 tokens in the near future.

July Fourth ended the season with a fanbase of 2,396,229.

Board Meeting
    The board have announced that they will make an extra 500T investment should the club require this for squad development for next season. The board are also excited by the possibility of a competitive new cup format.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 05:20 PM.
    Tornado88 and FCP like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Oh losing with just 1 point, is dissapointing
    kullehh likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

5-0 last game in league.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Oh losing with just 1 point, is dissapointing
    25-1-0... I have had that twice, Its frustrating. Never had a 26-0-0, not once. Weve done everything in Top Eleven except a 26-0-0 league season.
    kullehh likes this.

I had but on Bocsa 2 seasons in row.
    kullehh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I had but on Bocsa 2 seasons in row.
    Perfect Tactics will of completed the 26-0-0 again this season.
    kullehh likes this.

550M for next season, 1 more players on transfer + 60m for winning league
    kullehh likes this.

i have 23- 3 - 0 idk how i did draw 2 times from those 3 , i had 70 % ball possession
    (*_*)

Rookie
    July how much real money have you spent ???? 4th placed team lost so if I win I will be in CL next season...not that I need the money

League

End of my fifth season and as predicted when the league started, I finished 1st with a 26-0-0 record. Mainly achieved from all the other teams being inactive.

Season 37-league.jpg

It proved to be a very dominant season in attack, with star ML/AML Volkan Isildag being the star performer for the second season in a row...

Season 37-topscorers.jpgSeason 37-assists.jpgSeason 37-ratings.jpg

Champions League and Cup

We fared no better than last season, once again making the final of the Champions League but frustratingly lost to the same scout team as last season, only this time we were dominated 4-0. The cup proved the same difficulty as last season reaching only the playoffs!