Page 262 of 268 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    July how much real money have you spent ???? 4th placed team lost so if I win I will be in CL next season...not that I need the money
    Enough... lol, but I waste it on other things if I don't spend it on Top Eleven lol.

Just seen your league table, You need a draw.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Enough... lol, but I waste it on other things if I don't spend it on Top Eleven lol.
    I need to stop wasting money on hookers ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    I need to stop wasting money on hookers ha ha
    All my money ended up on the wrong side of the bookies counter.

Saturday.

LGE: LONDON CITY 2-1 TWINS FC
    We more or less treated this match as a training session and put out what was almost a reserve side, as the championship was already ours, against the 13th ranked team. And we were nearly embarrassed. Twins took the lead midway through the first half and held on to the lead until halftime. After making a few changes, we improved after the break and scored twice in three minutes through Hector Morgada (51) and Teddy King (53). That ended the scoring and the match petered out. King won m.o.m.

Central midfielder, 27yo Luigi Mancini played his farewell match for us as he already knew that his contract wasn't going to be renewed for next season.

@July. Won't be around to play that friendly tonight, maybe we'll find a time during the next couple of days.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    @July. Won't be around to play that friendly tonight, maybe we'll find a time during the next couple of days.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    No Problem. Our doors are currently open for invitations to anyone that requires a end of season tonight or early pre-season friendly tomorrow or monday.

We will offer friendlies on a basis, any team level 15 or below gets home advantage against me, If I am the underdog and playing a stronger team than myself then I will require home advantage. As for managers like Potemy (Trinity FC) then I would be willing to play home and away against you since we are close on quality.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Nothing new at the end of the day. With a roboant 0-4 Bakuretsu Storms gets back ahead of New Team, winning the league by 3 points. The direct match proved to be the key, and coach Madmat doesn t hide his bitterness for having had to let play his best 11 on the cup semifinal before a key match. New Team can proudly walk ahead tho with tbe cup thropy and the runners up title to the next season. Time for coach to rewiev his players with some farewells inevitably on their wAy.
    July Fourth likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    League

End of my fifth season and as predicted when the league started, I finished 1st with a 26-0-0 record. Mainly achieved from all the other teams being inactive.

Attachment 3157

It proved to be a very dominant season in attack, with star ML/AML Volkan Isildag being the star performer for the second season in a row...

Attachment 3158Attachment 3159Attachment 3160

Champions League and Cup

We fared no better than last season, once again making the final of the Champions League but frustratingly lost to the same scout team as last season, only this time we were dominated 4-0. The cup proved the same difficulty as last season reaching only the playoffs!
    Great job Tornado
    Tornado88 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

We sold our last player 500 tokens and 500 m for the next season, should be enought.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Final day. Winning the League by 8 points.

A good season. League winner, Champions League winner and Cup finalist. We hope to repeat results on 3rd Level.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Saturday.

LGE: LONDON CITY 2-1 TWINS FC
    We more or less treated this match as a training session and put out what was almost a reserve side, as the championship was already ours, against the 13th ranked team. And we were nearly embarrassed. Twins took the lead midway through the first half and held on to the lead until halftime. After making a few changes, we improved after the break and scored twice in three minutes through Hector Morgada (51) and Teddy King (53). That ended the scoring and the match petered out. King won m.o.m.

Central midfielder, 27yo Luigi Mancini played his farewell match for us as he already knew that his contract wasn't going to be renewed for next season.

@July. Won't be around to play that friendly tonight, maybe we'll find a time during the next couple of days.
    Good job Rayko, you had a nice season with London City!