Page 212 of 268 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Apprentice
    Season 37-semi-finals.jpg

I was surprise that Nikolay didn't lose 7-0 or more towards La forca super team. I hope Nikolay wins, but the chances are low. For me, I won 3-1.

In the League, it was a very disappointing game for Ottawa Blue Claw with a 1-1 tie. If we win the next match we will be champions

0-0 home in 1st leg. Bad result because is not victory, but it`s ok that he did not score. I will have a tough game on the return, he have a better team, so i guess i will play a defensive formation to not let him score, with long balls to hope for a bonus from my Pepp
    July Fourth and Chris Rath like this.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Oh, man, what kind of matches in this CL campaign. First I watched a 7-3 by CD Leganes vs. Lepok FC.
    Season 37-leganeslepok7-3.jpg

And then my FC Kneipenkick visited Slavche FC. Slavche FC chosed a 4-2MC-AML-AMC-AMR-ST. Kneipenkicks tactic was to sit back and counter the home team from a compact 3W-2N-3W-AMC(right)-ST, but this plan felt miserable. Kneipenkick had more possesion, but Slache shot from every ocusation with his massive AM and grabbed standard situations that way. The 3 wide defense defended these shots bravely, but after 17 minutes López tricked keeper Giordano after a great solo, 1-0 for the home side. Kneipenkicks defense stayed under massive pressure, but in minute 28 the ball came to Rasch, who unleashed a pile driver, 1-1. Slavche responded with angry distance shots, but Kneipenkick fielded a defensive wall with Sollie. Right before half-time Kunz had a nice chance to score the lead, but Gacevski intercepted. Both team went with a 1-1 into half-time.
    Right after half-time a Kneipenkick midfielder made a horrible bad pass, but Hassler support his teammate. After two further good chances by Slavche, Chis Rath finally realized that his initial tactic (underestimate the red arrows, he set for sure) failed. With the tactial changes Kneipenkick got control of the match and finally chances. Kunz showed passion, but the Slavche team could clear to corner and blocked the first corner. But the second corner found the head of Kunz, 1-2 (63.). Inspired by the lead Abdel Aal fired the ball from defense 3 minutes later on goal, unstopable for the keeper, 1-3 (66.). The Kneipenkick players celebrated the score, but they got a bit unconcentrated and let Ceberio score from distance (71.), 2-3. Abdel All reacted unimpressed, made one of his famous dribblings and could only be stopped on cost of a corner. Hassler crossed it wonderful into the center onto the head of Abdel Aal (75.), 2-4. With this goal the moral Slavche FC was broken and Kneipenkick continued their attacks, sadly they were intercepted by dirty tackles resulting in 2 yellow cards for the home side. Chris Rath tried to decide the semi-final today and changed to a very offensive center-based attacking formation (look at the highlights pictures), but FC Slavche 2-4 FC Kneipenkick remained the final score.

Season 37-slavche.jpg

The Kneipenkick don't have much time to celebrate this hard victory, they return from Macedonia immediately to play tomorrow morning (10:30 AM CET) at CRF in the league.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-04-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    July Fourth and marc31 like this.

Good score that Chris, I would say your safely through with the 4-2 win with having plenty of away goals to take back home.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nice scores but also you got some :P (Chris)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    0-0 home in 1st leg. Bad result because is not victory, but it`s ok that he did not score. I will have a tough game on the return, he have a better team, so i guess i will play a defensive formation to not let him score, with long balls to hope for a bonus from my Pepp
    You need few players from Steaua if you want to qualify.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    CL..

Attachment 2857

Attachment 2858

Attachment 2859

He had 8 friends supporting him and i had just 2.. and he scored a goal in the 90th minute from a penalty ;/

Attachment 2860
    More a friends battle )

Today we "run" moneys! 6,7 players for sales!

6 players on sale at this moment

Apprentice
    Stunning loss in CL last night, 1:2 as host. Pity for me, expected 1-2 2-1 for me. Even audience did not help me. Called friend to give moral support. All I got was TROLL after game. Angry a bit, took some drink to overcome it, and after that BJJ training.

After midnight was another postponed match, did not want to watch it. Wanted to sleep, so all set up and 1:0. 3 points are 3 points Lost all chances to take 1st place since friend is +6 points away and have some easy matches...

Preparation for Season 8...