Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 2 Post By Gintaras Račas

Thread: need help please !!

need help please !!

I just bought a new player to my club, i use him in a match, train him until get a skill points. But i can't assign it to his attribute and then appeared this notification
    "You cannot assign skill points to a player with pending transfer offers. Wait for the auction to finish or reject all offers before allocating skill points."

What should i do now??

Addicted
    I'm assuming you bought him via negotiations. If so, then someone else is also trying to buy him. You should check this and then click on reject all and then you should able to add your skill points. Hope I am right and it helps.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Banned
    Some manager made a NEGOTIATION for your player and since you are playing on mobile you are not able to see it...

Since negotiation is not available on MOBILE...

I am afraid you will have to wait for 24 hours for assigning him skill points...Or log in from your computer to cancel the negotiation......
    Mo Avengers and Skidz like this.

No, i bought him via auction..
    And it was fixed next day i complained this, i think it just because i bought too many players in one day, because i bought 3 players that day

Thank you for your responses...

Quote Originally Posted by Akhmad Yadi View Post
    No, i bought him via auction..
    And it was fixed next day i complained this, i think it just because i bought too many players in one day, because i bought 3 players that day

Thank you for your responses...
    No, it's not because of what you're saying. It's because the player is 1SP from next star so he appeared on Negotiations list and someone made an offer for him. Log in from PC to reject the offer or wait 24h for the offer to end.
    Celtic and Skidz like this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)