Thread: How the hell is this guy 3rd!

Angry How the hell is this guy 3rd!

It's bad enough that you have to deal with token wealthy people, What is this bs? I have a great team and change formations often to counter my opponent and guys like this one manage to be top of the table, Are results randomly generated or what?

Your L2 for Christs sake!!!!

The majority of teams in the league at that level are often abandoned and he would of played other rubbish teams, Plus only 2 games have been played so far.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Your L2 for Christs sake!!!!

The majority of teams in the league at that level are often abandoned and he would of played other rubbish teams, Plus only 2 games have been played so far.
    Every other player has a complete team, This guy beat some legit teams with a half-assed team with no goalkeeper hahah

welcome to Top 11 hun its all down hill from here lol no seriously its a great game but dont worry to much at lower levels the comp chooses the rest of his team and can be fairly strong !!!!

or if it hurts that much go now before you start pulling your hair out hun

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    welcome to Top 11 hun its all down hill from here lol no seriously its a great game but dont worry to much at lower levels the comp chooses the rest of his team and can be fairly strong !!!!

or if it hurts that much go now before you start pulling your hair out hun
    I know that the computer chooses your team but... How can he win without a goalkeeper, Even more so with conceding only 1 goal.

His schedule could be lucky and he could play other teams that were abandoned and he dominated those matches. Maybe he will lose the rest of the games during the season

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by good guy View Post
    I know that the computer chooses your team but... How can he win without a goalkeeper, Even more so with conceding only 1 goal.
    Seriously ???????? because thats how it works hun my friends goalkeeper is his top scorer logic does not work in this game

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    His schedule could be lucky and he could play other teams that were abandoned and he dominated those matches. Maybe he will lose the rest of the games during the season
    Yeah, this is most likely to be the case.

You find that in the first 2 or 3 levels most teams get abandoned. Have a look though the league and see who he has played - it could be that he is playing against other teams with players out of position.

Overall, by the end of the season if that team stays how it is it will sink to the bottom part of the table.

It's only 2 matches. Get a grip! Sheeeshhh...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Lol two matches played and someone is complaining on L2!, dude you need to chill!, the team has probably played weak teams aswell and most likely the team will consistantly start to lose when the managers in that league keep there team upto date and trained!, as people have said, the computer always makes up the team from players you have in the squad, it will elect a goal keeper even if he is a striker!, forget about it and concerntrate on your own team!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.