Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hey guys!

Oh that sucks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I thought this wasn't possible?

Isn't there something in place that stops users being able to gift items to others that have been bought using free tokens - or is that just in place on premium items like official shirts? I was under the impression you could only gift token bought items to others if you had actually bought tokens. I know a while back I tried to gift someone the Liverpool jersey, but even though I had a few thousand tokens, because I hadn't paid for any it wouldn't allow me to.

Personally I don't think any of the emblems or jerseys (other than the official club ones if you support that club) are worth investing in as non look good enough to be spending tokens on them.
    You cannot send only official jerseys and emblems as free gifts...For sending official jerseys and emblems as free gifts you need to buy tokens equal to the worth of the item you are sending as free gifts......

Its not worth it - agreed...But when you have an official emblem then bidders fear bidding against you in the transfer market......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 06-05-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Kibica likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibica View Post
    Oh nice idea but can i get ban for that?
    No you will not get banned for this as it in not illegal in the game......
    Kibica likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12