Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: I am not a quiter !!!!!

I think its a shame that Mo has gone. Lots of energy and always seemed nice and friendly to everyone.

Even more so as one of the worst antagonists has also stopped posting of late.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Unfortunately I have spoken to my step daughter about this forum and she has decided it's just not worth it !! so she is kind of quitting !!

Her amazing idea Of Forum Avengers ( using forum players names for her team ) is no longer running she has changed it for a new level 1 team ( she enjoys the new challenge ) she is and will as long as others let her continue in the 35T league and Saransh ( if you still look ) she says join the league she wants to chat !!!

For others who do not know she has got very tired of the abuse she gets !!! so well done there guy's !!!!!

She did not even want to tell anyone what she was doing but did say I could (and with her help) have done so !!!

So if you didnt know MO was my step daughter and you want to still chat as she says she is not a quitter and is still very active in the 35T league and her new team !! join it if you want to talk but she will not allow certain people to chat !!!!!! ( you know if she wants to or not) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a great kid and some of you here have abused the system to get at her I will not let that happen again !!!!!!
    Her style of humour in all her posts, which is sadly lacking in a good few others, will be missed.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I haven't been on the forum much lately, what happened to make Mo quit?

Shame really the devs are finally nearly ready to do ask the devs, apparently they have took so long because they were arguing over who got to take Mo on a date!!!!!
    Dman2pt likes this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Dear fellow forum members

I really thought hard about just quitting the forum but I'm not going to do that I have decided to stay and try help !!!!

The forum is a place to discuss , ask questions , help out other players etc. and it normally works like that well !! however because of the nature of an internet forum there are always a few who do not respect others !!!!

I myself sometimes use humour in my answer's this can be taken the wrong way and I apologize if that is the case with any of you !!!!

but some have to refrain from ( I think its called flaming) antagonizing other members !!! The forum has at least one of these posts per season .

Respect others on the forum treat them as you would like to be treated yourself .

If you have an enemy (yes I have some too) lol use the ignore button and keep it on!!! dont click see this post only lol etc just ignore them !!!! If you think someone is flaming you ganging up on you etc and you feel yourself getting angry walk away just click the x button tomorrow you will forget about it .

Everyone has an opinion and we should respect that opinion, even if it is not the same as yours ( Its a game we are talking about that is not real guys and girls !!!!!) .

So my suggestion is leave everything controversial to the Mods lol ( sorry makes me laff seems even moderators can be controversial) . but it is their job to sort it not ours !!!!

So I will stay for now , I will be a vigilante mod !!!!! if I see flaming I will report the post !!! lets get this forum back on track fun for a fun game !!!!

hope you agree If not lol but I will be watching you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just as you should be watching me !!!!

I have not mentioned any names If you think this is about you or a post you put !!! thats your conscience speaking and maybe just maybe you can change (for the better) take care !!! and have fun

Hey hun two facts.... A: You can not get along with everyone, its just impossible. B: Save your breath for the ones they deserve it.

I have emerged from a long forum tanking period just to boost your morale a bit. Never give up on what you love, because of a bunch of morons !!!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

What???!!! No way, I have not come on the forums for past week or so as i have been busy and this happens??? Why??? What hapened can anyone pls explain????
    She sent me a PM on 6th asking me to join the Forum Players League which I read just now and replied.... What happened?????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

So, we want names, who did say nasty things to her? So if we see them somewhere we ll be sure to squash em like bugs😜
    Mo was nice and fun, too bad she's gone
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Yeah even i want the names..... Those piece of crap people need to be cased badly.... I swear to God, I won't spare a rod, they are gonna frikkin get it the day I come one on one with those !@#$!!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-13-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    morons !!!
    Don't use this word otherwise you will be banned......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Yeah even i want the names..... Those piece of crap people need to be cased badly.... I swear to God, I won't spare a rod, they are gonna frikkin get it the day I come one on one with those fags!!!!
    You also watch out Saransh otherwise you will also be banned......

Names ??? These are those names whom you should not speak just like VOLDEMORT......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    You also watch out Saransh otherwise you will also be banned......

Names ??? These are those names whom you should not speak just like VOLDEMORT......
    If their names are not supposed to be taken like Voldemort, Im gonna chop off their noses too to make them just like Voldemort!!!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast