Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 3 straight losses!

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.

3 straight losses!

The new season has just started. I bought new and better players for the club, sold players who didn't perform well last season, and keep players who did well and are still young. Most of my players are rated with 4-5 stars. Only players that i keep from last season are still sticking with a 3-star quality. Despite all that, i suffered 3 straight defeat since the first day. I got knocked out of cup tournament by a team with lower quality than mine, and got thrashed down 4-0 in Champions League (also lower quality). Is the game trolling me? Because the formation i used against the two teams was the same formation i used in last season to counter the same formation i was playing against. I was doing really well last season

Another thing that got me pissed off is that, when i was playing the first game, which i lost 2-1, the team had two players sent off. I had bigger possession than him, but still i still couldn't score. In the second leg, one of his players got injured, still no luck. I lost 1-0. And also, one of my mc's got yellow carded in 4 straight matches. Cup, CL, and just now, League. I hope the game stops trolling me. Tbh, i was already given up on the game. I didn't really care what'd happen to my league game. Fortunately, i won 5-1. But i really want to play in the CL cause i wasn't qualified last season. Is anyone having the same problem as me?

Famous
    For my Tuan DM FC..I got troll in CL match today as well,bro...for 5 seasons as defending champion of CL..without a single lost...Today i suffered a shock defeat 0-1 at my home with a team 8 points lower than me...ofcoz Im not worried too much but that's how it end up..In cup, I defeated the level 9 team which is 2 level above me 4-0 ways..in league, the 1st game which is also today i defeated him at his home 4-0..he even better quality then the one defeated me in CL..hic..that's life of troll in Nordeus..U need to cope with that...

I seldom get trolled in d CL and I've not trolled anyone in the CL either. I belieeve the outcome of CL matches are the true measure of your teams. I got thrashed 4-1 last season in the first match of CL but that was due to team orders. Went on to win d competition.

Don't worry too much about it

Rookie
    I have 7 straight defeat last season.. league + cup and I even lost in friendly...

What about the constant yellow card? My mc is receiving it almost every game since the last days of last season. I always set my tackling to normal. Never change it

Quote Originally Posted by DamonAlbarn View Post
    What about the constant yellow card? My mc is receiving it almost every game since the last days of last season. I always set my tackling to normal. Never change it
    Yellow cards are pre-programmed into players. Some players will always get yellow, some players don't. So when you buy, try buying ones with no/less yellow cards in their historical stats. It helps also that morale is kept high (Very Good). Cards have nothing to do with tackling settings. I set mine Hard and the amount I collect compared to when I set Normal is the same.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Yellow cards are pre-programmed into players. Some players will always get yellow, some players don't. So when you buy, try buying ones with no/less yellow cards in their historical stats. It helps also that morale is kept high (Very Good). Cards have nothing to do with tackling settings. I set mine Hard and the amount I collect compared to when I set Normal is the same.
    I just lost a match where two of my mcs got sent off! I bought one of the mcs last season and he was doing good. This season really ****s me up. I always make sure my players have reach maximum condition and morale before matches. I now lost 4 matches at the start of season. Something never happened to me. I have a team of 4-5 starred players. I play the same formation i use last season. Tomorrow i have a match where i'm quite sure that i'm going to get my ass smacked real bad. Because his team has way too high quality compared to my team. So it'll be 5 losses..and plus another league game. I have only one mc available. So its gonna be 6 losses

My Mcs are picking up cards but then again I let their defensive Q lag and called them Billy Bremner and Graeme Souness ..... so I can't claim to be shocked. (I'm raising their def just as another 'learning opportunity'.)

Up side is if you're getting cards then you're probably being saved from injuries from the Nord Nerf List.

Rookie
    If mods clean forum from thread about results its mean 75% from opened thread.The true is simple game logic sux.Its writen bad and no chance to get fix(Nordeus never will do smoething until they have enough players and money from them).Maybe forum mods will bann me again but i will say my option about this story:Nordeus devolopers are MORONS wich get money for nothing,Nordeus like coumpany is scamers wich play with our nervios.IF they are not they can stop hide from their custumers and fix bugs,read this f...ing forum and do something good wich doesn't have afect on their f...ing tokens like most logic results.
    But last 2 years Nordeus employee read forum 0 times,fix 0 stuped things so the true is that they are MORONS who can do nothing thats why they hide their assses !
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonAlbarn View Post
    I just lost a match where two of my mcs got sent off! I bought one of the mcs last season and he was doing good. This season really ****s me up. I always make sure my players have reach maximum condition and morale before matches. I now lost 4 matches at the start of season. Something never happened to me. I have a team of 4-5 starred players. I play the same formation i use last season. Tomorrow i have a match where i'm quite sure that i'm going to get my ass smacked real bad. Because his team has way too high quality compared to my team. So it'll be 5 losses..and plus another league game. I have only one mc available. So its gonna be 6 losses
    Tank the season.
    Save up all the red and green packs and also your players will be at a higher level ready for next season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast