Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The secret to Promote every single league? Here it is.

Rookie

The secret to Promote every single league? Here it is.

So I found out about this guy. He is LVL 17, and his average is 50 LOL. All special abilities. To have a fair comparison: I'm lvl 14, and I have an average of 88. So WTF.
    Anyways, I found more information about this guy. He is placed in a league where ALL players are lvl 6! Like dude WTF.
    As you can see he is winning ALL his games, he won the champions league, won the cup.
    As you can see, his league is all level 6 (one level 13), and way BELOW his average quality (50,0). He can win the League without even bother about his result.
    So thats the secret ladies and gentlemen to get promoted every league. Get some tokens, buy some 1 star players, sell your best players, get some youth talents, and wait for the new league to start. That's how this guy did it anyways I suppose.

The secret to Promote every single league? Here it is.-1.jpg
    The secret to Promote every single league? Here it is.-2.jpg
    The secret to Promote every single league? Here it is.-lvl6-2.jpgThe secret to Promote every single league? Here it is.-lvl6-3.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The secret to Promote every single league? Here it is.-lvl6.jpg  
    Last edited by thijs88; 06-07-2014 at 02:29 PM.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Addicted
    No, he's just taken over a team that was far below his level - as a manager he is level 17, but the club he now runs is not the first one he got. He is just a token buyer or farmer or extremely lucky in building his team.
    Skidz and Emiron Josepha like this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Rookie
    Oh ok, but then he can buy players of lvl 17 in the transfer market and use them in his team and compete against lvl 6?
    And if he gets promoted now, he would be in lvl 18?

Addicted
    No, he can only buy the same players as other level 6 clubs can. When he gets promoted he as a manager will be level 18, but the club will be a level 7 club, in a level 7 league.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Rookie
    Okay, then I see no point in taking over a club of 10 levels below your own level.
    If my team consists of lets say 50% youth talent players of 2 stars, and basic team (50%) of 5 stars, will I be placed in an 'easier' level league (lets say average 3 star) next season? (As my average is kinda low, in overall) Im considering this.

Addicted
    Yes, I think so, although then you would be laboured with the fact that all your subs and reserves are 2 star quality, and although quality is not always an accurate indicator of ability, it is definitely an indicator. I guess it could work, but it is likely to be a less active League and so probably won't be as enjoyable as a good title/CL place battle.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Rookie
    When having 200 injury packs, I dont mind about my reserves and sub's. I will have the basic 11 players of 5 stars, rest 2 stars, so my champions League opponents would be easy to beat as Im placed in a pretty low average league/CL/Cup compared to my basic 11 players average of 5 stars. I dont mind about enjoyment at the moment as Im placed twice in a league above my own level, its time to revenge. I'll buy some 20-23 year old's who are 3 stars, have some youth talent players of 2 stars, that should bring the average down.
    John Naish likes this.

In level 6: max of a 5 star player at lev 6 is just 49,
    With squad average is 50 and almost full of special skill, he can conquer and win easy.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    To heck with being on topic..

Your name is Bot Bot !?!??!? Hahaha... I blame you for ALL the rumors about bidding bots..

How did you name (or maybe what) your Fanclub?

But yeah the other guy's taken over a lower level Team.
    Chris Rath and John Naish like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Yeah, I wanted to stand out. I changed my clubname to alt codes, You can try it by changing your players name for 1 token. Just try some alt codes, its pretty funny. I thought that was fun too, to put a pic of a bot as my facebook, and name myself Bot ANd some of my players with some altcodes too. When bidding you see: Bot and a pic of a bot.
    Cat Harrison and John Naish like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast