Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Celtic
  • 2 Post By RJSlow

Thread: disadvantage

disadvantage

I do not know what happening, again I lose points from team with 10 players as previously I led with 3:0. I think that does not exist in all football history!!!

Rookie
    Cry me a riverr, cry me a riverrr ohhh ohhh

Liverpool vs Milan 2005cl,things happen , and as far as to 10 player,sometimes people play with 10 better than with 11,in reality as well
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-07-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Liverpool vs Milan 2005cl,things happen , and as far as to 10 player,sometimes people play with 10 better than with 11,in reality as well
    Yeah... like there's a big difference between teams that reach a Champions League final.

Like it could be compared with a team from the top and other from the bottom of the league, playing with 10.

And like the results that happen rarely in lifetime should happen here all the time, just because they happen once.

Well the post doesnt even say that his team is stronger rated, if theres no significant difference in quality its not a surprise, as u with 10 probably play counter attack n park the bus, and that's it. sometimes people just set a wrong tactic o the oponent just changes his. There are many examples in real football that u dont need lose with 1 less...
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-07-2014 at 06:36 PM.

The thing is that what is exceptional in real life has been the rule here...

And to be honest I manage two teams and the team that I care less and watch less is the team that wins more.

Some times **** happens.

Sometimes France get beaten home and away by crap; sometimes Holland get beaten 1-0 then troll a 6-0 win ;sometimes Iran get a draw with world-beaters (chuckles) and Holland are beaten by the same crap; sometimes england beat some useless crap away and get thrashed 1-0 at home; sometimes the planets align...... I have 1 team with 9 injuries since Day1 and has carried 6 over the last couple of days, my other has had 1. Games have randomness at their heart, its never fair when it goes against u.

People always want to think we can affect the world we live in, sometimes we can't....**** happens.

In this game for whatever reason the team that gets a red card will perform better after the sending off
    Peter Renn and Cat Harrison like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Some times **** happens.

Sometimes France get beaten home and away by crap; sometimes Holland get beaten 1-0 then troll a 6-0 win ;sometimes Iran get a draw with world-beaters (chuckles) and Holland are beaten by the same crap; sometimes england beat some useless crap away and get thrashed 1-0 at home; sometimes the planets align...... I have 1 team with 9 injuries since Day1 and has carried 6 over the last couple of days, my other has had 1. Games have randomness at their heart, its never fair when it goes against u.

People always want to think we can affect the world we live in, sometimes we can't....**** happens.
    Omg what are u saying bout Holland, we rule dude. Just this year we dont rule cus our team sucks but hey, we will win cus our coach rules, hes even coaching man united upcoming season.