Thread: Something I've noticed today....

Something I've noticed today....

Earlier today I was watching a league match between two players in my league. Around 87th or 88th minute before the match finished the league table got updated with match results. How is this possible? Has anyone else noticed this before? Next time I will post some screen shots if anyone wants to see some proof.
    Manchester Utd
    Season 11 - Level 11

League Winners (9) - Level 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
    Champions League Winners (5) - Level 2, 3, 4, 7, 8
    Cup Winners (3) - Level 2, 5, 10

Dreamer
    I know the league table updates instantly after a match is over. If it was that late on in the match are you sure there wasn't a bit of lag somewhere on your connection or the game had simply just ended by the time you looked at the table?
    But if you're right it is a very interesting fact to know.

It most likely was a bit of lag.

Rookie
    Happened to me also these days for few times. I played on my cell and few minutes before 90' screen just took me to top11 home screen. The funny part is that in one game I made substitution few seconds before that happened and I recieved little white square message that my sub is success...ON HOME SCREEN xaxaxa

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I know the league table updates instantly after a match is over. If it was that late on in the match are you sure there wasn't a bit of lag somewhere on your connection or the game had simply just ended by the time you looked at the table?
    But if you're right it is a very interesting fact to know.
    I am 100% sure, because I was looking at the updated league table and the match time ( 87th or 88th minute) on the background. Perhaps you could try it yourself. As I said earlier I will post some screen shots next time.
    Manchester Utd
    Season 11 - Level 11

League Winners (9) - Level 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
    Champions League Winners (5) - Level 2, 3, 4, 7, 8
    Cup Winners (3) - Level 2, 5, 10

Doesnt happen to me. Probably my internet connection was not experiencing a lag.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Addicted
    I've noticed it happen with the blue/red/green packs, win bonus and injury. (The type and length of time of the injury will be available around the 88th minute, which is when the amount of packs you have will be updated). Doesn't surprise me that the league table is updated at the same time.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    I've noticed it happen with the blue/red/green packs, win bonus and injury. (The type and length of time of the injury will be available around the 88th minute, which is when the amount of packs you have will be updated). Doesn't surprise me that the league table is updated at the same time.
    QFT

in many occasions

I've noticed this before too.

Something else I noticed towards the end of the last season was that the matches are scheduled predicting who will be top of the table. I was still in league contention 2 points off pace with 4 other teams within one or two points below me. For several games I kept getting schedule second to last game and stayed in second. Then with 4 games to go I was 3rd game up on the day and the guys sitting 3rd and 4th had games second to last and last. Sure enough I lost to last in the league and they both won their games to hop me. Next day I was scheduled last and hopped over them again. Last two match days I was scheduled early games and both of them late and once again the pattern continued with me losing and them both winning to end in higher positions.