Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Results are pre-determined

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Frost View Post
    Anyway Brazil have just gone a goal down so I guess anything can happen in football.
    Croatia is a solid team! Im not picking them to win, but any team from Europe who can qualify for the World Cup will have quality.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Famous
    Just to share with you my real story JUST HAPPENED TONITE...

This evening my 2nd team Tuan DM FC Lost 1-2 to the 3rd place team even at my home...the strange thing is everytime I wanna change the tactics they automatically disconnected me from the system...6 times i made the change..6 time they logged me out intentionally...I think it is really prefixed the result in the last 15-20 mins..no matter we did it seemed also impossible... Our internet speed here is 10mbps and Im using Note 3 so it should be fast enough...no lag or whatever it is..anyway...that fren just bought 3 scouts 2-3 hours ago just for this match..keke..I think maybe Nordeus award them that result?
    Tonite I played at home..Somemore I beat him comfortly 4-0 at his home in the 1st leg...this time as usual I had 61% ball possesion..2 frens supported...he made 3 saved...and I could not manage to change my tactics...poor me...
    Anyway..because of this prefixed match, I droped to 2nd place 3 points behind the leader who had a win today (we were equally 42 points b4 this match but i had +8 goals advantage to him)..and still ahead of the team I just lost 7 points......BUT Life have to move on..what to do...hahahha....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12