Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: Whats up with "friend" invites?

Whats up with "friend" invites?

Hi all,

I am new to the game and am loving it! I do have a question though. What is up with all the friend requests? I am receiving a lot of friend invitations from people I do not know. I do not see the benefit in it for them to invite me as there friend nor for me to have them as friend. Nobody replies when I message them to thank them for the invite and to ask why they invited me...

Is there a reason I am not aware of to just randomly invite people as your "friend"

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Cheers,

Bart.

If there is any of your facebook friends playing, they Will be and to your friend list automaticly.

Other then that any manager playing on your server, can send you a invitation, the good things is that you can send and receive gifts from them, can play friendlies, good option to gain boosters and money.

If they are of your level, you can end in the same LEAGUE with them, meaning it Will be more dificult to win it, since all the teams Will be active, but at the same time more interesting to play, specialy If the quality is similar.
    Cat Harrison and Gasi like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Also, some people just invite all the active players they encounter - opponents and transfer market bidders.

Famous
    frens mean U got more support in game
    Gasi likes this.

But be careful with friendly matches arranged by your friends. I don't know if the TopEleven engin has changed this issue, but you can find yourself playing an unexpected friendly match that will unrest your players, along with the possibility of injuries, just before an important match for you. That would be a disaster.
    It happened to me once, and since then i'm very careful accepting friends.
    Good luck from Spain!

Thanks for the replies guys!

I see I see would be cool to have players in the competition. That adds to the experience in my opinion I think I will not accept just everybody though. No use in drowning in "friends" I guess Will have no FB friends in here since I made a FB account specially for Top Eleven, I don't like social media

By the way a second question since I am add it is it possible to look into other competitions and or seasons? I don't see a option for it.