Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Amazing Comeback

Amazing Comeback

I registered solely to post this, my most amazing match in Top Eleven so far.

Playing against a team that must have had a 10pt advantage for their first eleven, I lined up in a 4-1-3-2 to try and stifle his 4-1-2-1-2. I was happy to isolate my strikers and essentially try and scrape a draw by outnumbering the middle of the pitch. I could have attacked the flanks but feared being decimated through the middle with his spine.

Anyway, that didn't work so well as I fell 3 behind in 32 minutes. With nothing to lose, and tactics clearly failing, I pulled a player from my middle 3 and threw on an AML to target his weakest player.

The rest, was magical.

What was your best ever come from behind victory?

Amazing Comeback-top-eleven.jpg

wow gd job man

Nice one.

you win so this is great comeback, but this is troll match, to 53' were 0-3 against team 10Q higher...

It was a troll result because the AML you put on was not a part of the scoring plays

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    you win so this is great comeback, but this is troll match, to 53' were 0-3 against team 10Q higher...
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    It was a troll result because the AML you put on was not a part of the scoring plays
    Aren't you guys fun.
    RedManc7 likes this.

Clearly something you did changed the result and I mean it is still an awesome win, and I congratulate you. I just don't see how you came back in that game (real life it can happen, but in a coded game?). Just be glad you are on the winning side, because if I was on the losing side something would probably get broken
    Chester FC likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Famous
    troll troll troll
    RedManc7 likes this.

Famous

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Clearly something you did changed the result and I mean it is still an awesome win, and I congratulate you. I just don't see how you came back in that game (real life it can happen, but in a coded game?). Just be glad you are on the winning side, because if I was on the losing side something would probably get broken
    Real life also impossible,bro..with the quality of higher 10 than they have NO red card..full 11 vs 11..leading 3-0 till 53"...just like brazil vs San marino...and you expect they score 4 goals in arrow??? Possible to score 1 then go hard defensive to park their double decker with alot of hard tackle or kung fu style in their half..it is the real possibility for San marino...hahaha
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-13-2014 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbolinos View Post

What was your best ever come from behind victory?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top-eleven.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	24280
    The same. 4-3 as well. 3-0 Down. This type of comeback happens almost every season for me. And usually I don't even change anything
    Don Duffy likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast