Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where's my World Class players gone?

Unhappy Where's my World Class players gone?

FC GEMINI, Great season again, was on level 3, won League & Champs League, so happy man? Of course but have lost 4 world class players now that i've been promoted to level 4, they are now demoted back to 'Scout' level???
    Okay,so i think that it's because i am at a higher level but is there not only one world? If they are world class at level 3 then surely that same players are world class at any level?? Like this game but lots of chink in the armour as lots of little things i notice. Can some shed the ligtht or have i answered my own question? Cheers Folks

In real life, a "world class" player in a lower league, can become just an above average player in a much tougher league. Many players over the years have looked great players in a lower division, but put them in a Premier league, and they struggle. This game reflects that.
    Kyroshill and Gary Pucket like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

With higher level your players will drop 1 star but their quality remains the same. So,at lvl 4 your players will have 1 star less and drop to scout level but to managers from lvl 3 they will still appear as world class
    Gary Pucket likes this.

They are playing in a tougher league so the star loss is just to reflect this, quality remains the same

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Afraid Don't agree with you. I support Aberdeen Fc in real life but there are no world class players in my team. If some is classed & proven at world level then they stay that way til the lose it. My team, never lost a single game season just ended & same in Champions league, on top of that last night beat Man Utd(whom are two levels above me 1-3 at there ground)! see your a 'Newbie' so what you talking about. The other replies i understand but then again you are a Wolves Fan - joking. Good luck in your career

Understand, just that there are but one world but don't take away until they show they can't cut it at new level. Like last night (funnily enough) i played Man utd whom are two levels above me 1-3 at there ground last night in cup (2nd leg tonight). All i am saying is even though you say they still are as good i had nothing shorter than an Excellet now i have couple of goods & they are actually doing better than higher levels. Bit unfair but just gotta kick ass & prove it again i suppose. Good luck on your 100% run, Already told u in 1st note i won the double too & never lost a game(Drew 4)! I'm a fan of Man UtD as Firstly been a fan of Aberdeen Fc(home) & where did Fergie come from? I actually used to play against his sons Darren team couple times every season. Take it easy

Your latest replies confuse me. Anyway, world class does not really mean world class, it is just a label for 7* players to compare their star level relative to other star levels.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Well if you have 240 tokens, you can turn him back to World Class with the use of the personal trainer.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsycho View Post
    Well if you have 240 tokens, you can turn him back to World Class with the use of the personal trainer.
    Or better still, invest in green boosters and power train them.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I see a lot of people saying those players lost a star as you progressed to level 4, unfortunately it's untrue, they lost their world class rating as they started drinking around, chasing skanks in clubs and generally thinking they're super stars. Sack them, or your team's morale will drop to 0 in a couple of days and stay the same for the rest of the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast