Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Best strategy to invest green packs

Best strategy to invest green packs

Hi mates . I am level 3 with a moderate team , and I almost have 100 green packs . I am thinking to collect some more up to the end of the season , and invest it in a new 18 yo young hot prospect player .I noticed that some of players on my level have 6 , or even 7 star players , I guess they all done with similar strategy . I didn't try it before and don't know if its a good tactic or not but anyway I want to try it .
    There are some questions : on which position it is better to buy the new young player which I want to boost with green packs ? And how much skills he is supposed to get if I train him in normal training ? Also I wonder about the price of such hot prospect player (age 18 , quality 39 , it is 5 star for level 4 ). Is it better if I buy 2 young players and divide the spent green packs on them ? For how many seasons they could perform best in my team ?

Thanks in advance .

Addicted
    My advice is for nontoken buyers.

Only train a new position or special ability if you get a player who is just a skill point or two from being a scout. Also, make sure he is a fast trainer. And get him near the beginning of the season.

An 18 year old fast trainer can be on your squad for about 7 seasons.

Personally, I save skill points during the season. Then, on the last two days of the season, I start to powertrain my players who have the most points since they are the best trainers. I train them enough so they are 4 or 5 star for the next player. If I have a player who is uncommon (an AML/AMC), and a slow trainer, I will still powertrain him since he may be difficult to replace. Don't waste green packs on your 3rd striker or 4th MC.

If you are a token buyer, buy green packs and powertrain whomever you desire. You could also use personal trainer. You can then get the guy to stay on your squad until he is in his late 20s or early 30s.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    My advice is for nontoken buyers.

Only train a new position or special ability if you get a player who is just a skill point or two from being a scout. Also, make sure he is a fast trainer. And get him near the beginning of the season.

An 18 year old fast trainer can be on your squad for about 7 seasons.

Personally, I save skill points during the season. Then, on the last two days of the season, I start to powertrain my players who have the most points since they are the best trainers. I train them enough so they are 4 or 5 star for the next player. If I have a player who is uncommon (an AML/AMC), and a slow trainer, I will still powertrain him since he may be difficult to replace. Don't waste green packs on your 3rd striker or 4th MC.

If you are a token buyer, buy green packs and powertrain whomever you desire. You could also use personal trainer. You can then get the guy to stay on your squad until he is in his late 20s or early 30s.
    I got , you , so training speed of a player decreases when he becomes a scout ? Then I want to spend 100 green packs on a 18yo fast trainer without assigning skill points immediately , when I will fully spend all the packs I will start to assign them so he will ban 2 stars .

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
    I got , you , so training speed of a player decreases when he becomes a scout ? Then I want to spend 100 green packs on a 18yo fast trainer without assigning skill points immediately , when I will fully spend all the packs I will start to assign them so he will ban 2 stars .
    A players training speed will slow down regardless of whether you've assigned the skill points.

Say a player has just turned 4*, you power train him until you have 74 skill points saved up, once you get the 75th one his training speed will drop as he is technically now a 5* player in the eyes of the game engine.

This is why, if you are going down the road of 'moulding' players it's always best to apply a SA or an extra position first, when the player still trains fast enough to make it worthwhile, and then you assign them to his 'quality'.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

@Xp - maybe ask a mod to merge your threads - it'll get a bit messy unless you have everything now ofc.

PS. I won't need to check training rate for unassigned points since gogs67 has confirmed it.