Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Is The Kit & Emblem Worth It?

Is The Kit & Emblem Worth It?

I have just started this game today and I am considering buying an emblem and a decent kit with tokens. However, since I am new to the game I still don't know if my tokens will be beneficial if spent on something else.

What do people suggest?

Buying the kit will not improve your team performance, it is simply a cosmetic purchase to make your team look better.

If you only have a few Tokens, then I would advise you to just use the free custom ones and use the Tokens on players instead.
    Last edited by kynan; 06-15-2014 at 11:00 PM.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, I will ditch the idea for now then and focus on players. Thanks.

If you buy something, I would only buy a emblem, because the kits are not shown everywhere, your emblem is. My advise is to buy a nice emblem once and then stick with it.

The advantage of buying a nice emblem with Tokens is that it could give you some psychological advantage when bidding. You will be labeled a token buyer and some bidders will shy away from bidding against u. This is probable but not a sure thing.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    The advantage of buying a nice emblem with Tokens is that it could give you some psychological advantage when bidding. You will be labeled a token buyer and some bidders will shy away from bidding against u. This is probable but not a sure thing.
    I fully agree with this! It is proven by me... I have the emblem of Germany from the World Cup and every time I bid on a player the "bidding war" does not get much further that 3rd knockout round.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation