Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gol
  • 1 Post By Cholo Simeone
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: puntos habilidad+UEFA Europa League

Gol

puntos habilidad+UEFA Europa League

If a player has to learn a role assigned of 50 points of skill and different 50 of a special skill until portcentaje must wait in order that he learns the 2? Because there is no an UEFA Europa Leage for the equipments that remain third in the League of Champions in his groups?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I don't think the translation worked too well.

About Roles and Special Abilities, they don't count toward his value, and have to be completed to be useful. (if they are partial they count for nothing at all, and disappear when you sell him) So, you must be very careful to choose high value faster trainers to learn extras.

There is no Europa League, but everyone gets to play in League and Cup (if you don't make the Champions League, staying in Cup as long as possible is best for your $$ balance)

No creo que la traducción funcionó demasiado bien.

Acerca de las funciones y habilidades especiales, que no cuentan para su valor, y tienen que ser completado para ser útil. (si es que son parciales que no cuentan para nada en absoluto, y desaparecen cuando se lo vende) Por lo tanto, hay que tener mucho cuidado al elegir los entrenadores de alto valor más rápido para aprender extras.

No hay Europa League, pero todo el mundo tiene que jugar en la Liga y la Copa (si usted no hace la Liga de Campeones, permaneciendo en la Copa, siempre que sea posible es mejor para su $ $ Saldo)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Creo que quieres decir que si se pueden entrenar la habilidad especial y un nuevo rol al mismo tiempo, no? Nunca lo he hecho, pero creo que sí es posible. En Top Eleven no hay Europa League. Ya te darás cuenta de que no es la única diferencia con la vida real :-)

I think you were asking if it is possible to train SA and new role at the same time, weren't you? I've never tried, but I think it is possible. There is no Europa League in T11, you'll soon realize it's no the only difference with real life! :-)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

The "because" is a "why" (por que/ porque, 1 to answer, 1 to question)

Si, se puede entrenar nueva posicion + habilidad especial, pero, no te lo aconsejo.. no es mi metodo... cuesta 50 puntos y eso añadido a los atributos para mi es mejor.

Y no, el que acaba 3º en la fase de grupos de la Chmpions League, no va a la UEFA, queda eliminado. Sorry.