Thread: How much to charge for tickets - level 28

Addicted

How much to charge for tickets - level 28

I have a 260000 maximum stadium and doing alright (4th in league). I generally have a full stadium charging 60 per ticket. This raises income of 15.6M but my wage bill is 24M. I am losing every time, 4M on home games and 22M on away games. To get close to breaking even I should be charging a minimum of 100 per game but at that price I don't think anyone will attend. How do I stop losing money at this level? Eventually I will run out and therefore won't be able to buy new players to compete. I am not a token buyer and do not know how to farm.

1) Start increasing ticket price by 1 or 2 and stop when fans don't fill up the stadium anymore.
    2) Renew players' contracts at the end of the season.
    3) Sell players with highest wages and buy equivalents with lower.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    1) Start increasing ticket price by 1 or 2 and stop when fans don't fill up the stadium anymore.
    2) Renew players' contracts at the end of the season.
    3) Sell players with highest wages and buy equivalents with lower.
    actually, renew contracts at the start of the season after they have expired.

sign and sell your zero token youth. (but you are probably already doing that)
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You could play friendlies, that can generate some $$. Are you paying win bonuses? That eats a lot of income.
    But yeah (from what I have read from others too) you are at the point where finances is a real challenge. Replacing high wage players could help, but that might be hard to do too.

Best of luck to you solving it, if you figure it out let us know what works...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]