Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: player transfer

player transfer

is it possible for me to purchase players off friends clubs that are of higher level
    im level 5 he is level 14

You can purchase players who are max 5 stars at your level. You cant get an immediate 9*
    TheNameIsYan likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by demons fc View Post
    cheers
    We don't do cheers with demons.........

well,doesnt matter
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-19-2014 at 02:22 PM.

yes ha true
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-19-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Not true, i purchase players of friends level 11 have 8 stars but im two levels below so the player lose 2 stars n is scout
    The player will lose the difference of stars between u and the seller's league, if i purchase a level 10 player 8 star he is 7 star in level 9...
    But of course it only works if max. 2 level difference, i prefer buy player from friends one level higher, they often token buyer so they sell quiet fast
    Not true at all bro...You are missing something...Through negotiations we can only buy players of 3, 4, 5 stars...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Not true at all bro...You are missing something...Through negotiations we can only buy players of 3, 4, 5 stars...
    Excuse me???? :=)
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-19-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Banned
    Excuse me???? Not true at all, u can make offers for any player in any team, that's why i dont use transfer market, i get all my player through negotiation...
    I don't mean the negotiation list, its useless but u can make offers for every player in ur league and in friends teams on ur server....
    Negotiations can only be made for players of 3,4,5 stars only with the peoples to whom you are friend in top 11 and they are on same server...To do negotiations with non friends use the negotiations list...
    Peter Renn and Cat Harrison like this.

Not true, i purchase players of friends level 11 have 8 stars but im two levels below so the player lose 2 stars n is scout
    The player will lose the difference of stars between u and the seller's league, if i purchase a level 10 player 8 star he is 7 star in level 9...
    But of course it only works if max. 2 level difference, i prefer buy player from friends one level higher, they often token buyer so they sell quiet fast
    You can not buy 6 stars (scout) players from negotiations! You can only place an offer for a 3,4 or 5 star players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast