Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: MC positions.

MC positions.

I don't think I've seen a MC with any additional position in my 1,5 seasons. Earlier (like 2 years ago) there surely were some in the market. I wonder if I'm just unlucky or will there be more of them on higher levels?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    While it's true MC's are a dime a dozen, the multi-role ones are not. MC & another role has to be trained by a Manager and most don't give up the ones they put so much effort into.(I certainly don't) You could try Negotiations and make a good offer, you might get one.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    i got 2-3 during previous season... they have 3 roles: MC-ML-ST/ MC-MR-AMC and 1 is MC-ST..good luck,bro

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    i got 2-3 during previous season... they have 3 roles: MC-ML-ST/ MC-MR-AMC and 1 is MC-ST..good luck,bro
    I thought it was impossible to have a position that is not adjacent to the others. So I didnt think you could have an MC and a ST.

As to the original post, I had a MC-AMC as well as a DC-DMC-MC, got rid of them first day of this season because they got bad ratings last season. Bidding wars for both though, so it was all good

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    I thought it was impossible to have a position that is not adjacent to the others. So I didnt think you could have an MC and a ST.

As to the original post, I had a MC-AMC as well as a DC-DMC-MC, got rid of them first day of this season because they got bad ratings last season. Bidding wars for both though, so it was all good
    as Cat said..it was due to training...u can train them....and I bought it when they was 29-30 years old from some level 11-13 team when I were at level 5-6-7..yes..and U are right...i think it is MC/AMC instead..wrong pos...

In my opinion there should be MC with extra roles in nordgens and not only in those trained by the managers.

If you have DC/DL Why not MC/ML or MC/DMC like the one i have in one of my teams he plays very good in both positions, but of course i had to waist 50SP in the DMC position. It is wonderfull to have this kind of player, you can adjustment your tactic without Making any sub.

In the same team i also have a AMC/AMR/MC very usefull If you whant to atack more or just play more defensive, with this 2 players in the team, i can charge formation very quickly.
    Cat Harrison and John Naish like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

So what you all are trying to say is that there are no nodreus generated MCs with additional positions? Sad, especially when I remember the times when there were at least some