Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang
  • 2 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: GK getting unusually bad ratings...

GK getting unusually bad ratings...

GK getting unusually bad ratings...-untitled.jpg GK getting unusually bad ratings...-untitled2.jpg
    So I have this 20 y.o. main GK. He's the most valuable player at my team, fast trainer (trains more than 2x normal pace). However, he usually gets 5-6 match ratings, even when I win like 4-0. His morale doesn't drop lover than "very good" from that so I don't know if I should be worried and do something or just ignore bad stats?

He's only really had 2 bad stats in the CL. GKs sometimes get caned in the ratings particularly if they're not busy. I'd say its not the time to panic yet unless you're getting bad results and he's not making saves at all.

But only you can see the full situation. Go with your gut instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    He's only really had 2 bad stats in the CL. GKs sometimes get caned in the ratings particularly if they're not busy. I'd say its not the time to panic yet unless you're getting bad results and he's not making saves at all.

But only you can see the full situation. Go with your gut instinct.
    I've won my last 3 CL games 5-0, 4-1, 4-0. When GK doesn't get mentioned in the comments at all he gets 5-6 and when there's like one "Super save!" or "GK tips it over the bar!" he gets 7. I, too, think that there's nothing to worry about.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My GK's get rotten ratings compared to the rest of my team.

Here's one of my most valuable players: GK getting unusually bad ratings...-regan.jpg(I'd be happy if he had ratings like yours!)

Yeah! So when the GK has a great Defense in front of him, he will be BORED, I imagine mine daydreams most of the time... he's got nuthin else to do. I find they get best ratings only when they have lots of saves (sometimes in a LOSS!), which means the D ain't doing their job. I've tried changing the attributes in all sorts of ways, and not much changes for my GK's ratings.. so yeah don't worry unless your team is losing because of him.

p.s. the GK on all my teams comsume the most blue packs too, so unfortunately a bored GK needs his morale boosted more often.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-20-2014 at 12:48 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    yes..your GK sometimes too free coz u dominating the match..and that's why he had low rating..only "reading newspapers n smoking cigar during the times your team mates attacking ur opponents" so how to jugde??kekekke..Dont be worried..Im facing alot that situation also...GK is fine..but if MC n ST then u need to worry instead...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

No matter how hard I try I just cant figure out GK ratings.

Took a look on my 3rd team keeper because they are winning/drawing against a wide range of teams.

6-0 win against 2nd bottom club, no saves rated 8;
    10-0 win against 3rd bottom club, 1 save, rated 6.
    1-1 against the top team (6Q better), 1 save and he gets a 6; and
    2-2 draw against slightly better team, 1 save, rates a 7.

There's either more going on that matters than we can see or there's nothing going on except "pick a number, any number,,,,," .

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    No matter how hard I try I just cant figure out GK ratings.

Took a look on my 3rd team keeper because they are winning/drawing against a wide range of teams.

6-0 win against 2nd bottom club, no saves rated 8;
    10-0 win against 3rd bottom club, 1 save, rated 6.
    1-1 against the top team (6Q better), 1 save and he gets a 6; and
    2-2 draw against slightly better team, 1 save, rates a 7.

There's either more going on that matters than we can see or there's nothing going on except "pick a number, any number,,,,," .
    Bro, That's what they called: "RANDOM GENERATING GAME ENGINE FROM NORDEUS"..kekeke
    Buffs Mad and Gintaras Račas like this.