Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Least goals conceded in a season

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If you look at teams much higher than your level than they all will appear 9 stars...But people on this forum have 9 star teams it means they have players of 9 star playing for their teams...
    Yes, totally agree and what Peter sees could be 6 x 9* teams but 1 could be actually 9* with others 6* or other or actually 6x9*. Just saying it depends.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Depends what level ppl are....every high level player's team is 9 to me.

I've conceded 4 but lie second to team conceding 8. Just count the bling.
    Why is every high level team 9to u these two guys same level but not the same to me..
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-20-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Didn't say every....depends on the viewers level afaik.

Didn't say 'every'....depends on the viewers level afaik and the level being viewed and the stars. If there is a sufficient difference in level then they will all appear 9*....afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Didn't say 'every'....depends on the viewers level afaik and the level being viewed and the stars. If there is a sufficient difference in level then they will all appear 9*....afaik.
    Yes u right, but if u have friends one or two level up then looks still normal. Of course 5 level difference would look crazy, but i look only for people one o two level different cause that's the range u play in cup, of course level 5 n 15 way different haha but why should i care someone level 30, that's very logical they look 9
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-20-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Banned
    Is the team you showed is at your level if so then its a 9 star team otherwise to conform its a 9 star team or not we will need the team level and and its average quality......
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Yes u right, but if u have friends one or two level up then looks still normal. Of course 5 level difference would look crazy, but i look only one o two level different cause that's the range unl play in cup, of course level 5 n 15 way different haha
    As I understand it, no it doesn't look normal at 2 levels. There will still be 2 levels variation an actual 9* side will look like an 9 and an actually 7* side will look like a 9. They look the same to you but to them there are 2* difference. Unless I completely misunderstand it.

You'd need to practice your 5x tables and look at players

Its one level up, 10,the guy with 78 is my friend, the guy with 73 just in his league, i just wanted show it cause of topic 0 goles haha and why i think 0 goles impossible with several teams competing same league like that

.....impossible.....
    Difficult but ^ impossible nope.

Banned
    Its one level up, 10,the guy with 78 is my friend, the guy with 73 just in his league, i just wanted show it cause of topic 0 goles haha and why i think 0 goles impossible with several teams competing same league like that
    Its possible if you make your team strong after the new season draw or make your team so much stronger that there is no team near your teams quality......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast