Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: I trolled a 4 4 2!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

Talking I trolled a 4 4 2!

Since last Season I have been experimenting with Man v. Man defence on one of my alts, to not much success if I'm honest.. the team is in 11th place.

But I haven't been attending the matches, and since the morale is in the basement (mostly red, some orange) I though I ought to show up to get me some blues.

So the orders have been all Season: defensive, own half, mixed, force counter on. with Man v. Man.
    I didn't change that, but I put out a ridiculous formation using all the guys that had lowest morale.
    That gave me a 3N 4 AML AMR ST.. what? I put blue arrows on entire midfield.

Here's what happened (I changed the AML for a DMC about 40th min)

I trolled a 4 4 2!-hahahah.jpg

Since he's fighting for promotion he showed up! I feel kind of sorry about that.. but he has easy teams for run out so he might make it.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-21-2014 at 04:34 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    More experiment like this will help in understanding Man on Man marking better......And the 3 DC and 1 DMC are the hardest to score against...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Maybe 3D 3DMC harder to score on? I do have the players for it, but it looks so silly I've never done it. I might try to see what happens.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice

I've expeimented a whole season so far (apart from 30 mins where I watched and changed tactics,,,,,,and lost) with a defensive counterattacking 4-4-2 zonal. I intend switching to a man on man for a whole season next one.