Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Lvl 4: Offers/Negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Sounds good, well man man marking u must feel confident haha have good defender
    Just an experiment to try to see if there is anything different I can see between Zonal and man marking.....don't care if they win lose or draw. I'd rather make mistakes on these teams than my main (although I don't mind making mistakes on my main if I have to.

I think man marking is ok if u have very strong defender, compared to his attacker, but problem is once the attacker gets rid of ur deffender then u should have a good goalie as it's a one and one situation. I stick usually on zonal, dont know why i guess its just cause of more modern football but maybe man man works same, u right with try out
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I've a team testing M v. M..(though zonal makes more sense to me) but theyre not on same server as BvB.

I do however have a couple alts on that server, some of my players from BvB enjoy easing into retirement on the teams a level or two down.

another thread right now about this same thing, I copy my answer here:

If you are level 4 and above, and using the desktop version (currently this is NOT in the app) of the game,
    you can make an offer on any player in Teams that are in your League, Cup and/or CL, and any friends that are on your server that is 3*-5* to your view.

Click a team, click a player: Lvl 4: Offers/Negotiations.-untitled.jpg Lvl 4: Offers/Negotiations.-ofer-start.jpg Lvl 4: Offers/Negotiations.-ofer-end.jpg

The Tokens scale up with the $$, there is a ...brokerage fee, and the other Manager gets a percentage of the T. If the offer is declined you are refunded T.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-22-2014 at 05:28 AM.
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the 11 seasons I have played this, I never used the negotiations.

Can get same players on the transfer market, or just save up the tokens for the scout players. Easy.

Banned
    If you want to NEGOTIATE for players who are not on the NEGOTIATION list then you must be friend with the concerned team, the player you want to NEGOTIATE should be 3, 4, 5 star and you should be on the same server......

In Buffs case being friend with each other is necessary...Otherwise he will only be able to negotiate for players who appear on the NEGOTIATION list......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Nah you dont haveta be friends, you can make offers for players in Teams that are in your League, Cup and/or CL, and any friends that are on your server.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If you want to NEGOTIATE for players who are not on the NEGOTIATION list then you must be friend with the concerned team, the player you want to NEGOTIATE should be 3, 4, 5 star and you should be on the same server......

In Buffs case being friend with each other is necessary...Otherwise he will only be able to negotiate for players who appear on the NEGOTIATION list......
    Yes u dont need be friends. Every championsleague team league o cup u can click the teams squad and make offers.. .

Celtic Rangers is Buffs FC's friend & referral and on same server so Billy McNeill and Danny McGrain will go spend the last of their playing days at CR. Thank you all.

Banned
    Making offer for a player whose team is in your League, CL and CUP is a different thing...Try making an offer for any team with whom you are not friend and the team is not in your League, CL and CUP - You will not be able to negotiate...

That's why I said in Buffs case being friend is necessary because there is no certainty that his all team will be placed in the same League, CL and CUP...

What he can do is being friend with his each team after the draw so that the teams are not placed in the same League, CL and CUP......
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Making offer for a player whose team is in your League, CL and CUP is a different thing...Try making an offer for any team with whom you are not friend and the team is not in your League, CL and CUP - You will not be able to negotiate...

That's why I said in Buffs case being friend is necessary because there is no certainty that his all team will be placed in the same League, CL and CUP...

What he can do is being friend with his each team after the draw so that the teams are not placed in the same League, CL and CUP......
    But ur statement u can negotiate only with being friends is what wasn't true, as everyone in ur cl server o cup doesn't have to be ur friend, so its way over 100teams u can negotiate without being friend. But i asumed as he created the teams they friends anyway
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-22-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast