Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas

Thread: 6* player training speed drops?

6* player training speed drops?

I've seen people on here mention that once a player gains 6* his training speed drops, is that right? So am I doing the right thing by saving SP on my 5* (1 SP from 6*) player untill the last day of the season? Do I add SP on the last day of this season or on the first day of new season?

Yup that's right! But saving them doesn't work 'cause the system remarks if the player would be 6* and the training speed drops anyway.
    I usually add the skill points immediately or in some situations if I'm champion for sure or if I haven't got any chance to be promoted I add them at the beginning of the new season after I'm classified into a new league and after the CL and Cup draw is done.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Okay, thanks!

You're welcome
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    I've seen people on here mention that once a player gains 6* his training speed drops, is that right? So am I doing the right thing by saving SP on my 5* (1 SP from 6*) player untill the last day of the season? Do I add SP on the last day of this season or on the first day of new season?
    A player Training Speed drops as he gains a NEW STAR...But the Speed Drop is much more significant when he becomes a 6 star......
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep. Every Star, they slow down. They age, they slow down. But, stars arent everything, some 3 star guys plays fantastic, too.
    Ideally, if you are holding points at the end of a Season, wait to apply them (unless you are training a Role or SA, apply to those) until AFTER you have renewed contracts.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yep. Every Star, they slow down. They age, they slow down. But, stars arent everything, some 3 star guys plays fantastic, too.
    Ideally, if you are holding points at the end of a Season, wait to apply them (unless you are training a Role or SA, apply to those) until AFTER you have renewed contracts.
    Great, thanks for answers!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apply the points to some ability or new position.