Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Contract renewing (I know it's getting boring but I wanna be sure)

  1. #11
    Apprentice QuocBao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hanoi, Vietnam
    Posts
    173
    I play 20 seasons and never used the second goalkeeper

  2. #12
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    If you sign before the season ends, he will sign a 3 year contract.

    If you sign at the start of next season, he will sign a 2 year contract.

    So, the length is the same either way.

    But sign him next season after his contract expires because the signing bonus will be less.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

    K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

    Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

  3. #13
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    If you sign before the season ends, he will sign a 3 year contract.

    If you sign at the start of next season, he will sign a 2 year contract.

    So, the length is the same either way.

    But sign him next season after his contract expires because the signing bonus will be less.
    You are wrong - whenever I leave it until the start of the next season, after the contract has expired, I get 3 years.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

    Murray to win Wimbledon!

  4. #14
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    You are wrong - whenever I leave it until the start of the next season, after the contract has expired, I get 3 years.
    No you dont, it Will be only 2 years, i do this every season, i can post here some screenshots to prove it.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

  5. #15
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    No you dont, it Will be only 2 years, i do this every season, i can post here some screenshots to prove it.
    Well I've definitely done it before and it was 3 seasons - maybe that was because I wasn't sure whether to keep that player and so left it a few days.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

    Murray to win Wimbledon!

  6. #16
    VIP Peter Renn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    845
    Yes, mine 3 too, maybe depends the age they have then o whatever...
    But yes the time u get is same anyway 3 years during a season o 2 at the beginning, the running time is same...
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-25-2014 at 10:19 AM.

  7. #17
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    Well I've definitely done it before and it was 3 seasons - maybe that was because I wasn't sure whether to keep that player and so left it a few days.
    I'm with Dman2pt.
    I re-sign my players every year at the start of the season rather than the end, to take advantage of the lower costs, but the contract has only ever been for two years when I do that.

  8. #18
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I'm with Dman2pt.
    I re-sign my players every year at the start of the season rather than the end, to take advantage of the lower costs, but the contract has only ever been for two years when I do that.
    Do you think it makes much difference? I'm just wondering whether the savings made over 2/3 years make up for the earlier renewal.

    PS. I've not really thought it through and I'm only in Season 3, but I am interested.

  9. #19
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Do you think it makes much difference? I'm just wondering whether the savings made over 2/3 years make up for the earlier renewal.

    PS. I've not really thought it through and I'm only in Season 3, but I am interested.
    It's not an earlier renewal, it's a very late one!

    You still have the players for the same length of time, you don't 'lose' a year. So any money saved is worth it.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

  10. #20
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    It's not an earlier renewal, it's a very late one!

    You still have the players for the same length of time, you don't 'lose' a year. So any money saved is worth it.
    True. Thank you. (I should really have given it a little bit of thought. )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast