Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Contract renewing (I know it's getting boring but I wanna be sure)

Contract renewing (I know it's getting boring but I wanna be sure)

I got this message today:
    Contract renewing (I know it's getting boring but I wanna be sure)-untitled.png
    So once again: will I really really have those 7 days of new season to renew this contract?
    It's my substitute GK so heck I don't wanna be left with 1 GK for 3 competitons next season!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    I got this message today:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	24716
    So once again: will I really really have those 7 days of new season to renew this contract?
    It's my substitute GK so heck I don't wanna be left with 1 GK for 3 competitons next season!
    You really will have 7 days to resign this goalkeeper,you cannot sell him or train him though once out of contract,im not sure once you sign him again whether you get full three year or only two year contract once signed
    Buffs Mad likes this.

I never even had a second goalkeeper haha. And yes u would get 3if u sign again but yea as i dont have a second goalie anyway.. Just tell the guy, yes 7 days or168hours...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Tanks!
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.

No! You must sign him now or he's gone. Don't Panic! Don't Panic! *runs around in circles*

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    No! You must sign him now or he's gone. Don't Panic! Don't Panic! *runs around in circles*
    lol, k, whatever. Peter said that a substitute GK is not even need so I'll just let him go
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.

lol, k, whatever. Peter said that a substitute GK is not even need so I'll just let him go
    Well i dont know others but my goalie the only position never injuried so i sold him 3 level ago, till now ok always with 1

hehe, yeah I've a sub GK and he's bored. I've also just sat waiting outside the doctor's, the dentist's and the supermarket waiting for my daughter and I'm bored too. You got 7 days ofc. GK did get injured once but seemed to play on.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    hehe, yeah I've a sub GK and he's bored. I've also just sat waiting outside the doctor's, the dentist's and the supermarket waiting for my daughter and I'm bored too. You got 7 days ofc. GK did get injured once but seemed to play on.
    Well, I'm not so heartless. I let my sub goalie play vs league outsiders and non mattering CL group games

I dont have a sub GK. If your starting GK gets hurt in the game dont sub him out and it is proven that your team plays fantastic with him hurt. As long as you are able to heal him in time for the next match you will be fine with 1. Also my only GK has not gotten hurt all season, and I even power trained him a bit. So you should be fine

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast