Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Eng Loon
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: It's interesting when you are alone and your opponents have friend in the same league

It's interesting when you are alone and your opponents have friend in the same league

This is only my third season.
    First and second season, nothing much to say. Because I was the only active player in the league.

Now, I don't have an active friends in the same league with me. 3 of my opponents in the league, they are friends and whenever I got a match, they will come in to support my opponent. If I got a match with any of these 3, it's a nightmare because their friends come in pack to support them... LOL... And this cost me 1 draw and 3 loses, I dropped from first place to third and 3 points down.
    The highest rating team(27.9, me 24), she even change the match time to 3am of my time, so that I would miss it. But hell no, it's world cup time, I woke up at 2.55am and wait for the match. I remember I won with 4-1, I was too happy and I couldn't get back to sleep...
    The most interesting part is, they take turn to lose matches to each other when they think the winner could outrun me in the ranking. They did this by putting on the low rating players. But sadly, it didn't work out because I'm only 3 points down. I had 4 matches with them, 2 wins and 2 loses, another 2 matches will come in on tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. For tomorrow match, I learned from her and change the match time from evening to my 10.30am, which is her 4.30am LOL....
    Her rating is 27.9 and I'm only 24. I beat her once, let's hope miracle happens again. I'll come back to report on the match result on tomorrow night

Good luck!!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Well done.

(I have a team, without friends, in a league where in important games there are 2 groups of supporters emerge: usually there's one group supporting against me but if I'm playing one of the 2 main high Q teams I have the one group supporting me and the opponents group against me. So we've no friends but attract a crowd. )

Good luck in the future too.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Addicted
    Send friend requests to everyone in your league.

They may support you in other games and will send you gifts.

There is no downside to having a bunch of friends.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer! When your friends with your rivals you can see all there previous matches and can get an idea of how to beat them, but it also works the other way around

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought