Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By DoctorRedDevil
  • 4 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Old and new transfer market.

Question Old and new transfer market.

Hello everyone!
    I started playing this game in November. I don't have any complaints (except those troll results and the fact that I lose tokens even when I don't win the bidding war). But ever since I entered this forum, the most oftenly discussed subject I see is bringing back the old transfer market. Can somebody finally explain to me what are the differences between the old and the new one? Did the new one take over before I started playing? Or did I fail to spot the difference? I really want to know about it, despite me not having any problems in the transfer market so far...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The New Market has less players for sale, and they are for auction for less time. If you have guys for sale over a couple hours... you are on old market.

SSS has detailed explanation in another thread:

"Here I go...These are the features of NEW TRANSFER MARKET...

1) Free Agents - There are no free agents in the NEW TRANSFER MARKET...
    2) Has 25 or less than 25 players to bid...
    3) Nordeus Generated players are very HARD to find...
    4) No NORDEUS generated players available on day 1...
    5) Only 6 five star players available at a time to bid...Majority of the time there are no 5 star players to bid...
    6) No fast trainers available...
    7) Earlier in the NEW TRANSFER MARKET you cannot sell your players to lower levels...
    8) Very difficult to find a player for a particular position since there are only 6 five star players available at a time...Which make it almost impossible to build your squad...
    9) Recruiting a 5 star good player is almost next to impossible...Because everyone is after him since there are no good players available...
    10) If you sell a player it will be put to auction for 1 hour only...And it will be visible to bid to others when his auction time is less than 15 minutes......

No majority of the peoples are on the OLD MARKET...That's thy are not able to feel the pain of peoples who are on the NEW TRANSFER MARKET..."
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for explaining.
    Luckily, I don't seem to suffer much from that change

Famous
    In the last few days my market has changed. I still get a mix of around 100 youngsters to old school, 3* to 5*, with a 'window' of 2 and a half hours, but there seems to be no managers on it!!!
    16 seasons I've been playing and gave up buying on the market as there would always be about 10 bidders per player, but have always used it to sell academy players.
    Last few days some real good 5* youngsters are not even getting bid on, and for the first time ever, i'm having real problems selling a player!!! This is the 7th time I've put him on the market since yesterday!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar