Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: avoiding a difficult next season

avoiding a difficult next season

Hi y'all!
    I finished 1st of my league, and reached the semi finals CL (lost it..). I think my team is way above average of my league. I bough many youngsters who quickly reached 5-6* and now I'm afraid I'll be posted in a very difficult league next season. Maybe even a higher lvl (I'm only lvl2 , or a token buyers league. That will indeed suck since I don't plan to invest my $$$ in order to survive the league.
    Maybe loosing on purpose or buying 3* players will help lowering my team value/rating...
    I don't want to sell my 6* matt busby lads to avoid the issue. Even tough they are a fortune now! I killer trained them.
    Please help!!!

Banned
    Keep calm...You will win the league next season too......

I don't think any of the things you mentioned above will happen unless you are friend with many high quality teams of same level than yours......

But be prepare for a very difficult CUP draw...

Like Siddharth said, you probably Will be playing a level 5 or 6 CUP, but level 3 is still a easy one, maximum you Will have 1 or 2 teams with similar quality.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

good luck best wishes~!
    Gilad Stern likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilad Stern View Post
    Hi y'all!
    I finished 1st of my league, and reached the semi finals CL (lost it..). I think my team is way above average of my league. I bough many youngsters who quickly reached 5-6* and now I'm afraid I'll be posted in a very difficult league next season. Maybe even a higher lvl (I'm only lvl2 , or a token buyers league. That will indeed suck since I don't plan to invest my $$$ in order to survive the league.
    Maybe loosing on purpose or buying 3* players will help lowering my team value/rating...
    I don't want to sell my 6* matt busby lads to avoid the issue. Even tough they are a fortune now! I killer trained them.
    Please help!!!
    I've always wondered about that situation. I've always thought buying 3 or 4 one or two star players would massively decrease your team quality thus placing you in your desired league level for the next season. Who knows,maybe I'm wrong,maybe I'm not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    I've always wondered about that situation. I've always thought buying 3 or 4 one or two star players would massively decrease your team quality thus placing you in your desired league level for the next season. Who knows,maybe I'm wrong,maybe I'm not.
    Its has been proved that while making the CUP draw the quality of your top 14 players is taken in account......

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Its has been proved that while making the CUP draw the quality of your top 14 players is taken in account......
    They just check the quality of the best 14 players in your squad?

Maybe not assigning cones in training and just accumulating them will just leave the current rating as is.
    I just hope nordeos will not confiscate my player's skill points when advancing next level :/
    Maybe I'll sell some above 21 players with high rating since they won't progress a lot anymore.
    It's funny how my youth players don't attend to latest games, it is as if they lack experience, while my 3* 33yo DC outperforms at any time. Too bad he is retiring this season.
    This is the right time and place to cherish my dear Singaporean Mohd Affandy Jamil, who gave it all to the team. Your legacy will remain in the stadium long after you leave, friend :P
    I still have 3 days to figure out how to trick the system in leaving me an easy next season, with no token buyers to devastate me..
    Thanks for all the helpers, and I will still keep an eye to see more feedbacks.

your skill points will not be confiscated but many experienced managers will tell you that it makes little or no difference when saving them and at lower levels you are thinking too much into the game. when you climb the levels you will understand,just enjoy
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    They just check the quality of the best 14 players in your squad?
    Yes bro......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast