Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: avoiding a difficult next season

At higher levels I'll probably loose interest in the game. How long can you keep up??
    At the moment for me, It's all about winning

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilad Stern View Post
    At higher levels I'll probably loose interest in the game. How long can you keep up??
    At the moment for me, It's all about winning
    At higher level you will need to invest in order of stay competitive......

I started having problems at level 10, at this point you start to face active managers with good teams, that have tanked or just havent promote. So you start to face a lot of team with scouts, that are not token buyers, also the quality of the teams is more similar.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

1. Not only every player lost a star (which I was well aware of), but they even lost market value (!!!) and heavily.
    2. I did got a very tough cup draw, playing against lvl 5 teams. I guess I won't even qualify.
    3. CL draw is a bitch too.. I got last season's league%CL champion in my group.

With nothing to buy on the market now, It's a hard knock season for me.... Hope to do well

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Did you save the cones (skill points) for the next season ? Did you use them ? And if you used them, your players didnt gain any market value back ?

Level 2! chill dude...... you are going to have a heart attack at level 5 or 6 man.... have fun.
    rdsouza likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Yep ... Until L4 - its like the first few puffs / jabs .... you are currently being brain-trained to be addicted. Take it like a man! ... By level 5 when stupid things start happening, there will be a space on this forum where you will happily rave, rant and curse - just like the rest of us :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Like Siddharth said, you probably Will be playing a level 5 or 6 CUP, but level 3 is still a easy one, maximum you Will have 1 or 2 teams with similar quality.

Don't worry about Market Value. Once you get to the higher levels (if I remember right) - about L11 or L12 - once all the construction is over and done with - you will have enough cash pouring in that you wont know what to do with it. IF I ever replay the game (which is unlikely) from scratch .... I would probably tone down on all the fluff stuff like Pitch, Med etc .... cause you get the same number of injuries at the same frequency - nothing changes. No matter how large your stadium is you always get 5% posession if it is full (whether 20K or 260K attendees). Not that I have seen possession matter much

Quote Originally Posted by Gilad Stern View Post
    1. Not only every player lost a star (which I was well aware of), but they even lost market value (!!!) and heavily.
    2. I did got a very tough cup draw, playing against lvl 5 teams. I guess I won't even qualify.
    3. CL draw is a bitch too.. I got last season's league%CL champion in my group.

With nothing to buy on the market now, It's a hard knock season for me.... Hope to do well

Hi,if your team average quality level is higher than the level league you'll be next season,your next Cup level may easily be higher than your level.
    I'm level 15 in my league,with 95,1 of quality,and I'm playing a 17 level Cup (I defeated a 17 level team and 2 16 level teams). Now, I'm gonna face a very strong 17 level team.This time it will be very difficult,but I'll try.

So, if you have quality,and have your team well trained,you may also win against higher level teams.

About Leagues,from level 1 to 6,you should remain at your level,since there are enough bot generated teams to complete Leagues.
    Starting from level 7,those teams are fewer and fewer, and if your quality is compatible with some higher level to be completed,you may be relocated there.

But,again, if you have quality,and have your team well trained,you shouldn't have many troubles .

I've never been relocated in a higher level league until now,while I'm playing in Cup higher levels each season.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 08-06-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Leave your training until day 3 of the season- this makes a HUGE difference to the cup draws/league draw as your team average won't be as high until you spend the training points thus getting 'easier' teams in the draws.

If you are lucky, you will get a favourable cup draw that you can get past until day 3, but the judgement is all yours

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast