Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Maybe my opponent is a cheater

Maybe my opponent is a cheater

Excuse me, I have just played the World Cup Final and my opponent had supporters with double profiles (I checked i'ts not an error they had 2 teams) is it cheating or not?
    I made a screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maybe my opponent is a cheater-10452471_4325642235924_5036344281949515978_n.jpg  

They are not double the team logo is diferent, he just have multiple accounts and use them to have maximum bonus possession.

You can say he is cheating.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Thank you very much for your answer!
    And now can I do something about this? a complaint to Top Eleven for invalidating the match or whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Franz Kuznetsov View Post
    Thank you very much for your answer!
    And now can I do something about this? a complaint to Top Eleven for invalidating the match or whatever...
    You can give it a try but I doubt they will cancel the match result.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    You can give it a try but I doubt they will cancel the match result.
    I think so... anyway I don't know how (and who) to contact Top Eleven for this issue...

Thats not illegal, you can have all the Top Eleven Accounts that you want, the only thing you need is time... and different browsers to log into the different accounts...

For the same way.. you can have easy leagues if you add the "lower" teams of your league... but I think theres no point.... for me is something without reason... don't wanna play doing things like this...

Easy Cups too, if you sell all your good players at the end of the season to reduce Quality, and we know that the cup, is not for level, is for Quality, so doing that you will start new season in a easy cup... and just sell these worst players and buy 5* or so, and done... but... no interesting for me....

For the other side you see the 2-1 and the 15% and you can think that this is the reason but, at the end the possession is not so critical as some people think.

You don't have to think in the others, or what others do.
    You have to think in your target, because his target is have a collection via easy way, just multiple accounts and I have 300 Trophies, but I'm sure thats not in your mind.

So, do what you know, play in the mode that you like, buy tokens if you want, or just tank 2 seasons and play 2 like I do, buy youngers, or do a team with old glories, and just enjoy what you do. At the end you can play a final against a better team or a Token buyer, and if you have to do a valoration based in what otehrs do, you can end up depressed.
    Last edited by khris; 06-26-2014 at 11:02 PM.
    HULIANO and Cat Harrison like this.

Too long Khris :P Simply do what you want to do because it's your game to play
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Too long Khris :P Simply do what you want to do because it's your game to play

Yea, is that simple :P just is too late here and when I start writting don't know how to end LOL

there are different tactics you can use if you know you wont have possession, but it gets annoying sometimes. They should at least use different names and profile pictures to try and hide it
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you knew the Facebook account names you can report to them, they don't like multiple fake accounts.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast