Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Just one point behind and hat trick

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    That's a shame - still, he has two other matches he could lose or draw. And you do get fluke results - his bad B-team might beat his A-team.
    And looking closely u will see he is also change player in wrong position to avoid any bad result
    Pakistani Tigers
    League:- 1st,1st,2nd
    CL:-Not Qualify,3rd,Top 16
    Cup:-Winner,Winner,Runner up

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Raja View Post
    And looking closely u will see he is also change player in wrong position to avoid any bad result
    That does not guarantee the result, and like I said, he has 2 other matches and you only need him to lose or draw 1 of the 3.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

That does not guarantee the result, and like I said, he has 2 other matches and you only need him to lose or draw 1 of the 3.
    So only hope...I respect him all the season for his great performance but today i lost all respect for him...
    Pakistani Tigers

Addicted
    So only hope...I respect him all the season for his great performance but today i lost all respect for him...
    You have to ask yourself though, if you were in his position, would you do the same? I know I would try and maximise my chances of lifting the trophy. That's all he's doing, just he has the added advantage of his B-team in the same League as him.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

You have to ask yourself though, if you were in his position, would you do the same? I know I would try and maximise my chances of lifting the trophy. That's all he's doing, just he has the added advantage of his B-team in the same League as him.
    But this is not sportsman spirit u know
    Pakistani Tigers

Addicted
    But this is not sportsman spirit u know
    I'm not saying it is, I'm just saying he is only doing what most of us would do in his situation. Like most of us would have played on if we were Manuel Neuer when Frank Lampard's goal went in in the 2010 World Cup. I'm not condoning what he is doing, but merely saying that a lot of people would do the same.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I'm not saying it is, I'm just saying he is only doing what most of us would do in his situation. Like most of us would have played on if we were Manuel Neuer when Frank Lampard's goal went in in the 2010 World Cup. I'm not condoning what he is doing, but merely saying that a lot of people would do the same.
    His team not come in last three days.He start his career and this season with 2 teams and then he got this situation.I mean his mind is set to defend his trophy with 2 teams.And sorry for lampard case i am beginner in Football and only know what happen in last 5-6 month in football
    Pakistani Tigers

Addicted
    His team not come in last three days.He start his career and this season with 2 teams and then he got this situation.I mean his mind is set to defend his trophy with 2 teams.And sorry for lampard case i am beginner in Football and only know what happen in last 5-6 month in football
    I can't think of an example in the past 5-6 months, but essentially the ball bounced off the crossbar and clearly over the line but the goal wasn't given. Germany's goalkeeper, Manuel Neuer sccoped the ball out of the goal and carried on as if it hadn't gone in. Google Frank Lampard 2010 World Cup against Germany and you should be able to see a clip of it.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Just one point behind and hat trick-10402612_827536363924916_7753028195959754481_n.jpg
    Pakistani Tigers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123