Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Just one point behind and hat trick

Exclamation Just one point behind and hat trick

Just one point behind and hat trick-capture.jpgJust one point behind and hat trick-tr.jpg
    I am just one point behind from 1st team and he has 2 match with 3rd and 4th team out of three .I win consecutive league and cup trophies.But this season today i lost cup final (3-2).And hope will not runner up for league. what do u think?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Raja View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	24800Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tr.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	24801
    I am just one point behind from 1st team and he has 2 match with 3rd and 4th team out of three .I win consecutive league and cup trophies.But this season today i lost cup final (3-2).And hope will not runner up for league. what do u think?
    If you still have second place to play, then so long as you can beat them you will obviously win the League. If you don't still have to play them, then it looks like you will be relying on winning both your remaining matches and them losing at least one, as a draw wouldn't be enough due to their far superior goal difference. I'd be very surprised if you manage to win it if you don't still have FC Neko to play. Good luck though.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    If you still have second place to play, then so long as you can beat them you will obviously win the League. If you don't still have to play them, then it looks like you will be relying on winning both your remaining matches and them losing at least one, as a draw wouldn't be enough due to their far superior goal difference. I'd be very surprised if you manage to win it if you don't still have FC Neko to play. Good luck though.
    oooooooooops i didn't notice that a draw wouldn't be enough.As u say i yesterday beat Fc neko with 3-1

Addicted
    oooooooooops i didn't notice that a draw wouldn't be enough.As u say i yesterday beat Fc neko with 3-1
    Yeah - two draws would be though.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I am getting things wrong.... He is 2 point behind me and if got a draw even then i am on the top...didn't u notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    Yeah - two draws would be though.
    Check pic again...Oops only one draw..I am not scared..

I said one point behind as if he win then i am one point behind but if he will lose or got draw then he will not be at the top anymore

Addicted
    I am getting things wrong.... He is 2 point behind me and if got a draw even then i am on the top...didn't u notice that?
    Yes, but he has one more match to play than you - if he wins his match today he will lead you by 2 points. 1 draw and the rest wins for him and all wins for you would mean you would be equal on points but he has a far better goal difference and so would take the title.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Here is u wrong. If he win today he will lead by one point that's what i am saying.He is now at 64 and i am 66.Now what?

Addicted
    Here is u wrong. If he win today he will lead by one point that's what i am saying.He is now at 64 and i am 66.Now what?
    Yes, ok, I misread the table. Still, you need him to draw, and you have to win your remaining matches.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast