Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 2 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By deldeldel

Thread: This is embarrassing ...I ask them to do something about...

This is embarrassing ...I ask them to do something about...

This is embarrassing .. A friend of mine has captured these photos of someone who knew his opponent and let him win ... Here are the pictures .. The Spanish girl won 5-0 ... The 2 are guilty because they are friends. . Here are the pictures .. I hope someone tells me to do to report it .. Thanks and greetings!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is embarrassing ...I ask them to do something about...-screenshot_2014-06-27-16-36-10.jpg   This is embarrassing ...I ask them to do something about...-screenshot_2014-06-27-16-47-57.jpg   This is embarrassing ...I ask them to do something about...-screenshot_2014-06-27-16-54-37.jpg  

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CDTenerifetf View Post
    This is embarrassing .. A friend of mine has captured these photos of someone who knew his opponent and let him win ... Here are the pictures .. The Spanish girl won 5-0 ... The 2 are guilty because they are friends. . Here are the pictures .. I hope someone tells me to do to report it .. Thanks and greetings!!!
    Its not against the rules...So no question arises of reporting......
    Peter Renn likes this.

Nothing you can do I am afraid.

Its unsporting and not within the spirit of fair play, but it isn't against the rules. There is nothing stopping anyone from having more than one account, or for fielding weak teams with players out of position to influence the results.

Like I say, its unsporting and hardly fair, but not against the rules. To some winning at this game is so important to them they feel the need to cheat.
    John Naish and Peter Renn like this.

A 550 should not lose 0-5 vs a 442, i mean in reality there are chances that the match ends even 0 - 0...
    Nordeus should fix that...
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deldeldel View Post
    A 550 should not lose 0-5 vs a 442, i mean in reality there are chances that the match ends even 0 - 0...
    Nordeus should fix that...
    What I was about to say!! They parked a bus and conceded 5?? This game only gets more unrealistic!!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Samething happened to me last season, i end 2nd because of that result, team in 3rd used a ilegal formation against 2nd, but played normal against me.

it also happened in CL group stage maybe 3 or 4 seasons ago, a team played with ilegal formation against the other teams, but normal against me, but in that ocasion i won the group anyway.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I mean ... if I feel like my telling a friend of my league win to save let yourself do that? ... Pathetic ... And I think they should take action or people will stop playing for stuff like this ...

If so thanks for having answered this question