Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Unfair and ridiculous season

Unfair and ridiculous season

Finally, I finish at 8th position which doesn't allow me to promote to the 21st level.
    First, I think my current league is totally unfair. I am at level 20th, and the level 20th league has one team at 23rd level, two teams at 22nd level, and three at 21st level. They dominated the league and take advantages for promotion (which 4 of them won the promotion to next level), champion and champion league. It is totally unfair and we, at 20th level, have limited to purchase the players at this level, while they can get better and more stars players. That is why my players at 6 stars but cannot secure the top 7 for promotion.
    Second, I really do not understand how the new playing system works, I purchased all good players, boost their moral, energy, injury at max level. I also spent time to watch the game to boost the advantage. However, I have a large number of game that I lost to those teams with less stars players, played on my home field, and they also do not there to watch the game. It is ridiculous and not follow any basic rule of game. You guys can claim that it is football and everything can happen blah blah blah. But these unpredictable game must have some limits. Otherwise, why people spent money for their team? why they should stay back or wake up early to watch the game...
    I think I waste my time and money if I keep continue to play this game, particularly when many unfair things happen this season and the previous season. Unfair and ridiculous season-pic-1.jpgUnfair and ridiculous season-pic-2.jpg
    Using Tapatalk

If you get drawn in a league with higher level teams you should be able to buy 7* scouts.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Banned
    First time in my top 11 history inspite of having the best team in the league I finished 2...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 06-28-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    First time in my top 11 history inspite of having the best team in the leagut I finished 2...
    Noooo shame on you!!^^
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Noooo shame on you!!^^
    Yeah that's why I have stopped going out in public...I feel embarrassed and ashamed......

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    If you get drawn in a league with higher level teams you should be able to buy 7* scouts.
    No, I can only buy the normal 6 stars Unfair and ridiculous season-pic-3.jpg
    Using Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Scouts available depend on the League level, if it is higher than yours I believe is when you get the better Scouts (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

The reason this League is mixed levels is that your are in the rarefied heights of your server, there aren't enough of players all the same level to make a full League... missing promotion means most likely you will have less mixed levels this coming Season.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    check your formation and setting, it can destroy anything. 1lvl can even beat 10lvl first team if the 10lvl played a bad formation and 1lvl played well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Torres View Post
    check your formation and setting, it can destroy anything. 1lvl can even beat 10lvl first team if the 10lvl played a bad formation and 1lvl played well
    Haha...Not possible bro......

Don't get me started, I finished 12th one season and was promoted to a league full of managers a level above me. In that instance I wasn't able to buy players above my manager level. Guess were I finished?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast