Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Buying on last day

I did buy an ML/AML with Q34(lvl3) with just 2 tokens.. i am not a token buyer so i believe it is a great deal
    Achievements
    Season League Champions League Cup
    1 Winner N/A Winner
    2 Runner-up Runner-up 3rd Place
    3 Winner Group Stage Playoffs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tajje FC View Post
    I did buy an ML/AML with Q34(lvl3) with just 2 tokens.. i am not a token buyer so i believe it is a great deal
    Yes...I am also not a token buyer...So we have to do this......
    John Naish likes this.

I think buying someone who is just few point away from scout quality is good, i just bought 4 34Q players and 1 of them already bcome scout after 2 training session. so was it a dumb not to buy em knowing they will up star just so easy? pick wisely, i buy 5 of them with just 5 token and at discounted price.
    those guys planning to spend money in new season, so tro away their top players for max money on hand, so they only selling em at 70% price which is the minimum, i got those lvl 5 at the total of 4m plus, and some of em fast trainner. i add up their attack, defend and physical point and notice more of them got 34++ average (A+D+P = total/3 = average) and i know with few trainning they wll reach Q35. ez
    Last edited by Real United; 06-28-2014 at 07:27 PM. Reason: additional info
    John Naish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Real United View Post
    I think buying someone who is just few point away from scout quality is good, i just bought 4 34Q players and 1 of them already bcome scout after 2 training session. so was it a dumb not to buy em knowing they will up star just so easy? pick wisely, i buy 5 of them with just 5 token and at discounted price
    But it was rather dumb to apply the SPs now and not tomorrow after the new season starts..
    John Naish likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12