Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

And we've won the League!
    Well, it's not official yet but the manager is more than certain

So for the title winning match the manager decided to trust players' current from rather than quality. Also, a quite agressive formation versus this weird formation-thingy that the opponent pulled off:
    Season 55 - July 2014-untitled.jpg
    The formation turned out to be disliked by the players: 2nd minute Mirauskas gets a yellow and the opponent scores from a free-kick. 12th minute Butkus gets booked and we manage nothing productive in the 1st half. During the break the manager switches to good old hexagon by letting in Skoda instead of Crank (yes, AMC out, DC in when being 1-0 down) and moving Walker with Yulinahar (again out of position) up the wings. And what do you know! 48th minute Yulinahar scores a longshot. Immediately after that on 50th minute Walker repeats what Yulinahar did! And on 67th minute McInnes tops it off with a header after Yulinahar's corner. The manager later: "I predicted for that formation to not work but I gave it a go just because there was no risk." 3-1 go The PaceWhores!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

And the struggle continues haha. 2 games to go, let's see if i can manage win 2 in a row, didn't happen this season, and let's see where i end up....
    My defence is quiet alright, haven't conceded much more than the others, but attacking this season doesn't exist
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 07-24-2014 at 05:14 PM.

My Season 2 Highlights (quite a season) Thanks to all the experienced managers who helped me to have a successful season 2.

League - Currently at #1 (2 matches to go)
    Cup - Won
    Champions League - Final match scheduled tomorrow

Season 55 - July 2014-current-standing.jpg

Facing a tough competition to sustain no 1 pos. Managers are really active and playing superbly. Top seven managers in league reached the cup final.

Hopefully I will win the 3 trophies this season. All the best to everyone!
    Dman2pt likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    The face of Top Eleven, Jose Mourinho will returns to your Top Eleven loadscreen in...4 DAYS!!!
    Darn. Am I the only player to see him on a big screen? I don't find him handsome. When I play on the projector he's got a 2 and a half foot tall head. scary.

Huh. I guess Storm doesn't want to face me again next Season?

Season 55 - July 2014-tabell.jpg

I resent friend rqst to see if he'll reply after League draw.

Champs Liga I managed to overcome the 2-1 loss in the first leg:

Season 55 - July 2014-roma-lg2.jpg

Season 55 - July 2014-roma-lg2a.png

Season 55 - July 2014-roma-lg2b.jpg

Go old guy!!! that's why J. G. Reeder gets to start...
    Roma sent me a friend rqst!! I really like that. I usually send one to the Teams that beat me, too.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

League: Its official. Buffs FC reserves win 3-0 away from home to stay 8 pts ahead and secure the league title. Dalglish and Law continued their good double act with 2 for Law and 1 for Dalglish.

*Nasty bit comes out now* Buffs Mad said afterwards "Its a shame that today's victory denies the opposition any chance of CL football next season considering he has been a regular supporter at the Buffs matches ----- for the opposition."

Buffs Mad is going to find it hard to split that pair for the CL Final.

It's official! Sooner than we thought it would be Knightswood in 2nd unexpectedly lose with their manager attending 2-0 to a bot team and leave the gap o 9pts with 2 games remaining. We're 3 consecutive League title winners!

Now here are some neat statistics: our manager having earlier complained about the lack of assistance in goals now should be very satisfied. Just look at these boys trying to be as equal on assisting as on scoring!
    Season 55 - July 2014-untitled.png

P.S. Hey, Buffs! I caught up with you on League titles!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    P.S. Hey, Buffs! I caught up with you on League titles!
    Yes you did. You are now officially as bad as me.

Congratulations on the successive titles, well done.
    Dman2pt likes this.

aaaaaaand we win again, making it now an amazing 11 game's won in a row. This time i was up against the only human club in my league.

CUP: New Celtic Rangers (lvl1) take the Cup home after a 2-1 win.

This was after they lost out in the league race after the 11th placed bot thrashed them 5-1. The bot's keeper made 6 saves in the match and still only rated a 7.

SBARATA FC

Yesterday we almost got trolled against last away, but Guzmán from a freekick scored the only goal and gave us the 3 points. Also won MOM

Today we played 5th at home and we manage a tought win, In a very balanced game Bradashia scored first for us, but they equalized from a corner, almost at the end Carchedi scored the winning goal. Our captain Maillot got MOM

We are now 5th by GD and secured promotion.

The only bad thing is that both my main MCs, Carchedi and Candeias are suspended for tomorrow game against 3rd.
    Ricardo82 and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast