Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

The long lasting team of FC Halifax Town has finally been broken up. After 4 seasons where I had refused to bring in any new players and trained and kept the same ones, I have finally decided to revamp the squad. It's been a very busy night tonight with no less than 15 new players coming in.

This has meant I have had no choice but to give the boot to 13 of my long lasting players. Of those 13 getting the can (some have already been sold, while the others will within the next day as space becomes available) I am letting Ivan Milic, my long standing back up keeper, Decha Negernaree, my long standing and ever consistent DC, Manuel Payer (DC,DL) and Ryan Boyle (ML) depart. Its been hard to let those 4 go especially as they have been my spine and backrock of my team for so long. Sadly they were now struggling to match the quality needed with my new signings and were also the wrong side age wise too. Heavy heart, but they must go.

Bringing new players in however is always fun and I've had some good signings today. The pick of the bunches are the following -

A new 21yr old DL DC, just 1 training cone off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T
    A new 23yr old MC, just 1 training cone off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T
    A new 22 yr old MC, just 2 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T
    A new 19 yr old GK, just 2 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 2T
    A new 21 yr old DL, just 3 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 3T
    A new 21 yr old ML, just 4 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 4T
    A new 25 yr old AMC, just 5 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T

I've picked up 7 players who will soon become scout quality players for a total of 13 Tokens. Add into the fact that they are all younger than scouts generally, I am very pleased with that bit of business.

Other than those great buys I also brought in a new 26 yr old ML costing 6 Tokens, A 19yr old DC/DM costing 1 Token and a 21 yr old DR costing 2 Tokens. These 3 players are all high level 5 players (all are rated 109 - so not far from becoming 110 and scouts). Another player I brought in - and the only one not to be 109, is a striker one cone off being that, a 21 yr old ST costing 1 Token. That is another 4 players costing just 10 Tokens that will be my spine and back up to the others.

11 players, 23 Tokens used. Fantastic bits of business.

I did get into 2 bidding wars however.

I brought in a very good MC, who at just 19 yr old isn't far off being a scout. He was in high demand however and I did spend 28T to get him. Pride stopped me from backing out.
    I also brought in a very strong DL/DC at 22 yr old, again who isn't far off being a scout. I ended up using 31T for him too.

To then top my team off I decided to bring in 2 scouts to really scare my opponents and to have a team of very strong strength.

A young MC scout, 22 yr old along with a 23yr old MR used up another 100 Tokens.

I have a bid in place on the negotiations for a 19yr old ST that has 20 hours left to run. If I get that striker then I will have spent 190 in total. I would then sell one of the current players from past seasons who hasn't been culled yet. Should I fail to land the player I will stick with what I have got.

I'm now in the process of selling off players to make room for the new players. I would like to try and get another great MR in, then I will have strong 5 star players in every position at least twice.

I make it 180 Tokens used today to get this ridiculously good team. In theory I could have saved 100T by not bothering with the scouts - and the 59 Tokens used on the two bidding wars also pushed the numbers up.

I had 5 days off last week due to the WC, so did a little farming and completed a few offers. I make it that I farmed just over 400 Tokens last week - so the 180 Tokens spent today has not even dinted my overall stockpile.

I still don't know the secret of farming 400 tokens a week ...

Sadly for you, I don't think the US is as kind to allow farming like the UK does.

Having both an Ipad and Iphone I was able to get the best part of 200 tokens just from installing apps. Once they had loaded, all you have to do is run the apps to get the credit - you don't have to buy anything. I then delete the apps. You can only do them once on each device but some apps give up to 10 Tokens a time for what is 30 seconds worth of work. Then watching the free videos as well as my daily bonuses bumped my total up.

It's been a long time since I made 400 Tokens in a week. Going back about 9 months or so it was possible to farm around 100-150 tokens a day, but over the last few months its slowly got harder and harder, to the point now that via free videos and the like you are often lucky to be able to farm 10 a day now. Thankfully it was an app happy week last week (normally that's not the case either)
    HULIANO and Philip L. Willis like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    No, I'm not ready.
    Hahah.. me too.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will never win the cup!

What have you learned from last season?
    I will never win the CUP!

Where did you place last season?
    First as usual in League and Champions, and Cup semis'.

What's your current level?
    Level 5

What's your budget for this season?
    Guesstimation around 55 million out, 70 million in.

Who do you want to replace?
    As much of the mid-field as I can, and long time veteran Managers posting BAD advice on this BBS. (Of course I have no problems with their GOOD advice)

What are your goals for this season?
    The Treble! and better grounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 55 - July 2014-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-06-30-13-42-32-trophies-lvl-5.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

After updating my signature i Will now update CUP results

As usually in the last seasons i take a day off from T 11 on the 1st day of season, so didnt saw any match.

SBARATA FC

Level 12 playing a level 13 CUP, we faced a L13 manager away and we lost by 4:1, i probably Will win the game today but Will be out of the CUP, not worryed, since i have CL to play this season.

A a Z FC

Level 13, playing a level 14 CUP, we faced a L11 manager at home and we beat him 2:0.
    Yesterday night i manage to bought 6 New 5* players with 6T, no one was bidding, and already sold 4, that increased my quality a lot, since the players sold were now 2 or low3* players.

ACADEMICO D FC

Level 10, playing a level 11 CUP, facing a L9 manager away, we draw 1:1
    The only team were i didnt resign the contracts before the game, so i played with some players out of position.

D FC

Level 7 playing a level 9 CUP, facing a same level manager abandoned team, won at home 2:0

At this morning i found that this team is now on the New transfer market, not a problem, since this a 3* team anyway.
    pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Chano Petersen's longranged strike in the 80' sends us through to the 2nd round of the Cup with a 3-1 home win over Zeroo FC, overturning 2-1 defeat yesterday.

League draw coming up tomorrow. Who will join us?
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Catch-Up

Buffs Franchise clubs kept themselves in the hunt for the Cup in the Preliminary Round:
    Buffs FC win 4-0 at home, Celtic Rangers win 7-2 away against 'Lord Lucan' FC and Shangalang cling on to a slim hope of defending the Cup with a backs to the wall 2-2 draw away.

Leg 2

Celtic Rangers progress to the next round with a 9-0 home win. Midas McGonnigal was astounded as he declared "9 goals but I've never seen us put so many wide". He fainted when told that statisticians recorded 31 Total Shots, 20 On Target and 6 Saves by the opposition keeper. 4 Celtic Rangers players were rated 9 - a new club record by 1.

PS. Alan Higgins has played his 97 match for the Club (I hope typing this works as a reminder to keep checking when he hits 100.)
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-30-2014 at 10:23 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Where did you place last season? Won League Failed in Cup and CL.
    What's your current level? 16 - "The Boss" haha
    Who do you want to replace? No one.
    What are your goals for this season? Same as every Season - win all Trophies!

Season 55 - July 2014-16-st.jpg

Season 55 - July 2014-bobo.png

Had to happen sometime but I'm still bummed.
    He is 2sp from getting his 3rd * back, I expect he'll retire at 3*.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-30-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Buffs Mad and pnr8555 like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2 teams are already in the next ROUND of the CUP.

ACADEMICO D FC

Now with the real team won 7:0 Making it 8:1 on agregate.

A a Z FC

won at home by 3:1 Making it 5:1 on agregate.

But they were both playing against opponents from lower levels.
    Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast