Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

All signings done from yesterday, todays aim (through out the day due to working) was to sell all the old players in my team that are no use. It's taken all day but I've managed to sell all but one of the players I wanted rid of - so only have one new player yet to sign, but will keep listing my last old player until he goes.

This is my current team as of now (the player you can't see is a 4 star striker - the one left to sell)

Business all but done now I feel unless a high young MR becomes available, in which case Zainal Abidin will be sold. Quite a few of those new signings aren't far off being 6 star, so yesterdays punt in the market has been very rewarding.

I did have a negotiation offer open on another striker, but that expired around ten mins ago, returning my tokens.

1.42B spent on transfers this season, while I have only made 566M on the players I have sold. Thankfully I still have over 750M left to play with, so money isn't much of an issue.

Token stack stands at 6194. I used 180 yesterday overall on the team. 426 red, 408 blue and 417 greens. Not bad to say I've never spent a penny.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Great start for us in CUP!

6-0 and 11-0 can't wait to see league opponents ^^
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I got through the cup too. Normally don't really bother with it (I work all day Sun/Mon so only get a few hours at the end of the day so often am not ready for the first games), but I was up against an abandoned team and won 7-0 and 6-0 over the two legs. Now having re built my team I might try and go for the treble.

In the 17 full seasons to date I've only ever won the cup 3 times - so it would be nice to win it again - as two of them wins were in level 2 and 3 if memory is correct. In fact I believe that level 2 and 3 were the only times I've managed to pull the treble off before. Would be great to do it again - although it will depend on how good the best teams in the cup are this season.
    Last edited by kynan; 07-01-2014 at 02:10 AM.

David FC - Update - L8S8

David FC is ready for S8.

$50M in kitty
    57,000 stadium (filled to capacity 53.5k in game 1)
    Av Q 54 about to hit 5*
    MV $204M
    256k fans.

Either footed Academy striker Srojen Zoric (now 22) has played 98 league games for 98 club goals, scoring a double in his first match this season.

Anything less than the double is a failure.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

New League sorted now with the allocations of teams in it.

For the first time in over a year I have a friend in the same league as me - ironically another Halifax Town supporter who has the same team name as me. I assume a few people in our league will think we are in cahoots. Sadly my mate appears to have stopped playing about a month or go so he will more than likely be the whipping boy (or one of) this season. After this season if I were to get promoted I will be on the highest level of all my friends so will never play against a friend competitively unless I fail to get promoted.

Looking at the teams thrown into my league and I am quite comfortably the best team in the league - bar one other team. I'm about 10Q better than most teams so don't feel I will have much trouble throughout the season. The only challenger I have is a team that is just .1 better than me in Quality. My team is ranked at 108.3, his at 108.4 - however I do have two weak players in my team being sold with replacements already waiting to be signed so will expect my Q to probably just beat his when they go. He also only has 14 players in his team - so it will be interesting to see if he is going to be really active and buy others, or if he may lose games due to lack of cover or being unable to field a team.

It looks to be interesting. Worse case scenario unless someone else in my league vastly improves their side I would expect second place at very worse.

What have you learned from last season? I learned all the basics, training without condition won't award you any skill points, don't get pulled in a furyus bidding transfer war! Never! I learned that if you get a friendly match you don't lose condition points, if another player challenges you, playing a friendly match is better than "friendly match" training and a **** load of stuff, since it was my first season ever
    Where did you place last season? I got the championship ^_^

What's your current level? 2
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace? All 3 star players with 5stars.
    What are your goals for this season? Get first place to win the campion****!
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My League looks awesome:
    Season 55 - July 2014-tabel-start.jpg

Those teams in blue all have about the same Q as mine.. the others, not so much. But I'll see if any of them are active if they improve their teams.

Edit: except Storm FC has improved in last couple days to be better Q than me by a bunch. I better get training!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-01-2014 at 02:05 AM.
    Buffs Mad and Chris Rath like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    new season updates

Winning 11..
    CUP; Got trolled...hic..out of competition from 1st round..1st time...lost 1-4 at home with 3 injured players n 1 red card...did not watch the match...so return win 3-0 (also did not watch the match 1 injured)...not enough even 4-4 agg...so what to do???1st day of the season 4 key players (1st team) injured from 3-7 days... huhu..
    League: win 1-0 at opponent place
    CL: lay tonite

Tuan DM Fc
    Cup:Won 6-0 agg..advanced
    League n CL not yet play
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 07-01-2014 at 06:02 AM.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

And looks like another easy season to me... CL group teams all 2*, league ALL teams 2*. Well, I ain't complaining but if I don't win this I'm gonna f*cking flip
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Mmh, Kentucky FC is one of two stages away from the top of the server and one can see the consequences on the transfer market: No young 5* (despite observing the market round the clock) and quality young 4* are very rare. Nevertheless I made a bargain this morning.
    (though his skill points are evenly distributed which is not perfect)

Season 55 - July 2014-keeper.jpg

I hope the transfer market get fixed in the next days and I finally see some promising 5*.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 07-01-2014 at 09:51 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast