Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    My League looks awesome:
    Attachment 25177

Those teams in blue all have about the same Q as mine.. the others, not so much. But I'll see if any of them are active if they improve their teams.

Edit: except Storm FC has improved in last couple days to be better Q than me by a bunch. I better get training!!
    Good luck Cat!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Great start for us!

CUP 6-0 / 11-0
    League 6-1
    Dman2pt and Kylos like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Buffs FC are off and running in the Champions League with a 6-1 win. The opposition started with a 3W-4-3 so Buffs stepped our in a 4-3-2W-1. Lone sriker Denis Law was injured early on (replaced by Mols) and at H-T with the score 3-1 Buffs Mad reorganised to a 4-5-1. All 6 scorers came from the midfield.

Buffs have drawn a 4Q better lvl 6 team which is still improving squad as I type. >.< (Getting my excuses in early.)

Shangalang FC fought bravely in their Champions League opener against a 10Q better team but went down 1-0 to an early goal from a corner.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-01-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

What have you learned from last season? No mather how how you try a draw or lose can't be evaded sometimes.
    Where did you place last season? 3rd in league and 2nd in cup.
    What's your current level? level 5
    What's your budget for this season? 30m and 120 tokens
    Who do you want to replace? Whole squad
    What are your goals for this season? Win both the CL as the league, it will be tough though because I never faced a league this compative! and also I'll be going on holiday in 2 weeks time to a place with no wifi
    Dman2pt likes this.
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

Good start of the season.

We started of by knock-out a lvl 7 team in the Cup = 3 levels higher than us.

1-3 victory away and a stunning 8-0 victory at home = 11-1.

We started the CL campaign with a 7-0 victory home.

And we started the league season with a 0-3 victory away.

My new signing Robben have made 14 out of 21 goals for us so far. I am pretty satisfied eventough he cost me 21T and 3,5M over his market value Our other signing Shaqiri have made only 3 goals, BUT 12 assists so far. Good signings!

Overall stats:

Games: 4
    Win: 4
    +/-: 21-1 = +20 goals
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Dreamer
    What have you learned from last season? No mather how how you try a draw or lose can't be evaded sometimes.
    Where did you place last season? CL winner, 2nd in league and Semi-Finalist in cup.
    What's your current level? level 7
    What's your budget for this season? 50m and 200 tokens
    Who do you want to replace? Started the season with 2 scouts and 11 5* players from last season, have since replaced a barely-4* GK with a Scout. Could get through the season as is (I'm the 2nd strongest team in my league), but have 2 or 3 slower trainers who I definitely won't want next season.
    What are your goals for this season? Qualify for next season's CL, make at least CL QFs, and at least 3rd round of the Cup (I'm on holiday in Spain for 11 days at end of season, and will likely be able to log in to sub injured players and not much else).

Midas McGonnigal's new Celtic Rangers get their league campaign off to a winning start against Bot's side with a 4-0 win. Next league match will be against Bot, then Bot, after that it'll be Bot......

Dreamer
    Rugby's Better got the new season off to a stunning start in the Cup, thanks to being drawn against an abandoned team (yes he was Level 9, but he had only 8 players left in squad, plus NordSubs) - queue a 16-0 aggregate stroll through to the next round.

Today the Champions' League is off to a good start with a solid 2-0 win, and Rugby's Better go into the opening league match this afternoon as overwhelming favourites (though given our early-season form over the last 2 seasons the fans will be wary)
    Dman2pt likes this.

5-0 in CL, great start for us!
    Dman2pt likes this.

SBARATA FC

Our LEAGUE seems to have 5 teams competing for top 4, one is us, other is the team that won the LEAGUE last season.
    Anyway we start at home against other of those teams, so i was expecting a dificult game, but we manage a good performance and won by 4:1
    Goals by Morawsky, payan and Stoyanov 2, Morawsky got MOM

IN 40 minuts we have CL
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast