Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

SBARATA FC

Today we were the last to play in the LEAGUE, knowing that 1st and 2nd had lost, didnt help because we made probably the worst performance in LEAGUE so far.
    We played at home against 12th, in a poor game the manager made a good decision taking Cacherdi that was having a very poor game and bringing in Bradaschia to score the winning goal assisted by Stoyanov.
    Final result 1:0 to us, the 3 points are ours, thats what matters.

And now the table is like this
    Season 55 - July 2014-image.jpg

We are 1st by GD in a tight fight for 1st place.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    after such a rotten start, BvB has pulled up to a CL spot, but you can see it's a battle all the way:

Season 55 - July 2014-tabel.jpg

I made it to knock stage of Cup!! WOOT! Now I get to face this:

Season 55 - July 2014-jorge.jpg

CL I'm second in my Group, but not sure if I'll make it out..

I have replaced two of my longtime Defensemen, Miguel Duhamel and Daniel Kwoczala,
    with new kids Bob Kehoe and Justin Case and am looking for another D/DMC as well.
    Case is learning Defensive Wall. My awesome new ST/AMR, Taylor Twellman, has learned Free Kick.

Season 55 - July 2014-kehoe.jpg

Season 55 - July 2014-just-case.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-09-2014 at 06:55 AM. Reason: speeling
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Today we beaten Feri FC 3-0 in the Champions League, and collected 15 points from 5 games already. We're now through to the Round of 16 alongside Early FC.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Champions League: Still in a mini-slump as far as goals are concerned but Buffs FC win 2-0 away to 'sort of' secure 1st place. (We beat 2nd place side 8-1 away in rnd 2 so it would take a big defeat in Round 6 to come second.)

We somehow ended up 1-1 vs a lot weaker team in Champions league. No idea how that happened because woke up 10 minutes before the match and was too sleepy to understand what is going.
    Also, looks like an injury wave incoming. 2 players injured in 2 days. Dunno if heal them or not because may get more important players injured in the next days...
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Before today's league match aganist Force Fc, a minute of silence will be held as a tribute to a schoolgirl who have been raped and murdered recently in Thailand.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Grigor Dimitrov's 2 goals and an assist helps Perfect Tactics beats Force FC 6-0.

We are now collecting 9 wins from 9 games with no goals conceded so far.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League: fc tiki taka played 4-5-1 V against Netherlands with Narrow Diamond.
    tiki taka won 3:0 and Netherlands wasnt able to shoot on our goal. Neuer has drunken a cup of tea in his goal.
    We still on our 100% win record.

Cl : fc tiki taka played an awaymatch in Holland against FC Pruik..
    We played 4-5-1 V. Fc Pruik comes with 4-4-2 C.
    We won 0:4. It was a easy win against a good team. All goals scored in first half.
    Our dmc Pirlo saw his second yellow card and is suspended for the last unimportant match.

Go tiki taka
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 9

We played away against current 5th and since i have prefere to go for a walk in a hot summer day, i didnt watch the game, we lost it.
    2:1 our goal scored from Klimov, in any case i made some saves for CL Game.

Cl ROUND 5

Very tight game, we scored first by Payan, they equalized with a doble corner, short after Ketnuam gives again the lead, but from a corner they equalized again, but almost at the end Klimov that have entered fir the place of the injured Guzmán scored the winning goal and got MOM.

For the first time in all my seasons all the teams can still win the group. This is the group of death!
    Season 55 - July 2014-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

League: Buffs FC find a better touch around goal and win 6-0 at home against their former franchise club Celtic Rangers.

With the score 2-0 at half-time, Buffs Mad luckily remembers that the team was still in attacking mentality and the change to Normal saw 4 second half goals added. (Celtic Rangers always played C-A.) James McFadden bags 2 goals in his 3rd game - 1 from AMC and 1 from AML. Where will he play? Buffs Mad hasn't got a clue.

Buffs are 4pts ahead of Ahtariyo with the chasing pack 2 pts further back as they pinch pts off each other.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-10-2014 at 08:50 AM. Reason: someone keeps changing my spelling mode to 'shocking'

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast