Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

Champions League: Buffs FC negotiate safe passage into the QF with a fine 4-0 home win.

James McFadden scored a solo effort, cutting in from the left, with the last kick of the 1st half. Law tapped in from close after the GK fumbled a shot (54), McStay blasted home a FK (66) and Henderson cut in from the right to rifle home and complete the scoring (79).

Buffs went out in a 4-5-1 against the opponents ND. Both managers were active, away had 1 supporter and another, who had 3 of his 4 teams left in the last 16 watched as a neutral.

PS: the team lost an average of 25% condition in the match with both central defenders sucking for air after a 30% loss.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-15-2014 at 12:33 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    through to next round of CL

Season 55 - July 2014-2nd-lg-rnd-1six-sl.jpg
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and Ricardo82 like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We beats Hatari FC 3-0 in a very struggling form to advance to the Quarterfinals of the Champions League.

The injury streak gets worse right now with Seb Bouchard going out for 2 days, increasing the tally to 4. The previous injuries are Ezarik iJustine (5 days twice) and David Aynol (2).

We are playing on top conditions and morale, and now they are injured. Nordeus logic or just a scripting to monetize???
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    We beats Hatari FC 3-0 in a very struggling form to advance to the Quarterfinals of the Champions League.

The injury streak gets worse right now with Seb Bouchard going out for 2 days, increasing the tally to 4. The previous injuries are Ezarik iJustine (5 days twice) and David Aynol (2).

We are playing on top conditions and morale, and now they are injured. Nordeus logic or just a scripting to monetize???
    Probably bad luck. Have you got your medical and pitch facilities at max development? I had 2 guys injured in 1 match yesterday, but that only brought me up to 7 for the season. Basically I've averaged 1 injury every 2 days for the last 2 1/2 seasons. Statistically you're more likely to get injuries in clumps than evenly distributed if each player has a given chance of injury from a given activity.

I play rotating squads, so ideally (there's the odd exception) everyone in my 22 plays 1 match a day - anyone who plays 2 doesn't do much training, if any. I try to have people on 90%+ condition at match time, and never train anyone who's below 80% condition.
    Last edited by Pete Cresswell; 07-15-2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: typo
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

Dreamer
    Rugby's Better have posted 2 league wins since last report to stay top of the league. We go into the home league of the CL knockout tonight 3-0 up too. However D-Day (aka the manager's holiday) is approaching - and it's going to be 38 degrees C in Madrid on Thursday! Ulp. RB's squad is (just) 2nd best quality in the league (54.0 - Saigon Suns have 53.8), but FC Bunny has a 22-scout squad for a 57.0 average!

Season 55 - July 2014-s7d17_a.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Both managers present, I had a supporter:

Season 55 - July 2014-v-boom.jpg

Yeah, I will miss Bobo.
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and Ricardo82 like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Probably bad luck. Have you got your medical and pitch facilities at max development? I had 2 guys injured in 1 match yesterday, but that only brought me up to 7 for the season. Basically I've averaged 1 injury every 2 days for the last 2 1/2 seasons. Statistically you're more likely to get injuries in clumps than evenly distributed if each player has a given chance of injury from a given activity.

I play rotating squads, so ideally (there's the odd exception) everyone in my 22 plays 1 match a day - anyone who plays 2 doesn't do much training, if any. I try to have people on 90%+ condition at match time, and never train anyone who's below 80% condition.
    My medical facilities is on max, but my pitch is still on L0. I'm L2 right now.

Since I finished upgrading my stadium, the injury streak starts there. WTF is going on
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

SBARATA FC

We started the day with the CL match, after the away defeat in 1st leg by 1:0.
    We entered stronguer and soon were 2:0 ahead by Klimov and Payan, but still in 1st half they equalized, we needed to score 2 goals, so one defender out one ST in and imediatly we scored by Stoyanov, but the game ended with 3:2 for us. Klimov got MOM

3:3 in agregate, out on away goals

In the LEAGUE we were winning at home by 3:1, but in the last 8 minutes they manage to equalize. 3:3 final result
    Goals by Klimov, Stoyanov and Guzmán.

We are now in 6th place, fighting for the title seems a mirage now.

We just bought a New player at MR scout, since i am trying to buy a DL for 2 seasons, he is only 6 SP of the 7th star.
    Season 55 - July 2014-image.jpg

We sold 2 of our oldest players Ribas, bought with 20 years old, in His 8th season

And Bragastini, also in His 8th or 9th season, not so sure If i bought him with 18 or 19 and i am to lazy to shearch
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Academy is going very well so see ya in next round! 2-1, 2-1!

Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

9-0 in the League
    1-3 in Champions League (we're out)

Details posted in team's showcase thread
    |
    |
    |
    v
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast