Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Though there is much of the Season to go, but as far as I'm concerned, I feel like I've made it through the hardest matches now.

This one was most important in my estimation, as our rivalry goes back to Season 1:

Season 55 - July 2014-storm.jpg

YAY!!!!! WOOT! HUZZAH! 3 DMC's, why yes.. that works for me...

Season 55 - July 2014-tabelle.jpg

Have to try to turn around that 2 - 1 loss from the first leg in CL later today.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hamilton boosts any teams he drives for. When he leaves McLaren, McLaren becomes crap, while his new team Mercedes becomes a frontrunner in no time.

If he moves to Force India or any other midfield teams? (except Toro Rosso who doesn't accept estabilished drivers)

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Update Our Teams Results

Winning 11: Season is going to be over...worst season I have ever played

League: TOP ..SAFE DISTANCE WITH THE REST for now..but not sure later..it might got troll again like I had countless time this season

CL: OUT at quarter final to a so much weaker team..WITH SERIOUS TROLL MATTER...PICK UP UNFAIR INJURED FOR KEY PLAYERS FROM NOWHERE..

CUP: OUT.. SAME REASON...ADD MORE WITH RED CARD

My 2nd team:
    Tuan DM FC.. Nothing is better..
    League: Now lying at 3rd place.. with many serious troll result...so Champion is almost impossible...

CL: Just because I won 5-1 at his place in the 1st leg so I qualified to Semi with 8-2 AGG..but I paid a big price for nothing...
    Look at this:

CUP..GOT BEATTEN BY LEVEL 14 MANAGER who managed a team at level 10 with bunch of Super scouts from his original level bring down to our level 8...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 07-19-2014 at 01:19 PM.
    Dman2pt and Ricardo82 like this.

It really felt like I was about to be trolled out of CL today, the first half was a portrait of ineptitude... I put out a full condition, full morale gang of my most in form guys on the pitch.. and they couldn't hit the side of a barn.. everything going wide etc. So the 2nd half I went hard attacking, hard tackling, arrows forward on everyone red or yellow. Put in Bobo jr. to move wingers forward. Oh yeah, all in. (I NEVER do this but in a case like this, where it's win by 2 or go home) They scored and I was CURSING but held fast in my hope... Pee Wee Wallace scored a beauty, so I replaced some tired guys Brock for Dunne and McBride for Keough, and moved d wingbacks in. Jr. scored off a pass from Brock (YAY subs!) and at literally the last minute Pee Wee converted a penalty, making aggregate 4:3.

Season 55 - July 2014-cl2-v-nc.jpg

(edit)

I just looked at their ratings, not too shabby, my GK got an 8 ...in a WIN!!

Season 55 - July 2014-cl2-v-nc-ratings.jpg

I did say I figured winning versus Storm FC was really important, right...:

Season 55 - July 2014-tabel.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-20-2014 at 12:29 AM. Reason: add tabel & ratings
    Ricardo82 and Dman2pt like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

League: Buffs FC welcomed a rejuvenated mid-table side that was on a 5 game winning streak and had been trolling the chasing pack. Thankfully Buffs got a 4-0 win courtesy of Troll-Awaytm - a solution for all your regenerative beastie problems.

Midfielder Paul McStay also helped a bit with a hat-trick and Bobby Murdoch added the other. Billy McNeil received a 3 day injury but the medical team now expect him to recover within 1 day after intensive post-match treatment.

The next league match sees the Buffs travel to meet their Vietnamese rivals sitting in 2nd - 3pts behind and 52 goals off the Buffs. Buffs Mad said "We can now look forward to the away side in our next match putting together a massed rank of supporters."

Buffs went 4-1-3N-2 against an asymmetric 4-3N (to the left)-2 (AMC & AMR)-1.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-19-2014 at 06:24 PM. Reason: formations

Everyone wants to be a manger at top eleven. Please guide me regarding the rules.

League : fc tiki taka has played a homematch vs. AC Mailand
    We have played 4-5-1V against 4-3n-3 from Mailand. Our midfielder Maradona has played an awesome match. He scored 2 times with a freekick. After a fast counter and with shoot from 30 meters. Maradona gives also the assist for our 5th goal scored from Muerto.
    Sad. Maradona saw also his 2nd yellow card and is now suspended. Logicaly MOTM Maradona.
    We won 5 :1 and are sitting on top of the table with 10 points ahead. We are thinking this season is safety in our hands but nobody should speak this loud out.

Now we will rest and concentrate us for our important 1st leg of cup against Nationals Fc (USA)

Go tiki taka
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Quote Originally Posted by WayneGriffith View Post
    Everyone wants to be a manger at top eleven. Please guide me regarding the rules.
    Good places to learn about how to play include:

The Help tab within the game (about as close to rules as there is for T11)
    Top Eleven Official Wiki
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html
    Buffs Mad likes this.

An important battle for the top of the table was awaiting us today...
    We travelled to the kingdom of Knightswood and successfully conquered it 4-0! The stadium was full, their manager was present while our wasn't, 13% bonus possession for Knightswood but did that stop The PaceWhores? Ofcourse it didn't! 10 minutes in the wonder boy McInnes scores individualy. On 33rd minute El Rayes makes it 2-0 after (supposedly) a corner from Yulinahar. Just 2 minutes later Walker scores assisted by Musiol. Then 4 more minutes later our goalie Ben-Zaken closes the scoreline from a free-kick. Ofcourse the opposing manager then starts panicking, makes substitutions but thankfully nothing happens!
    6pts clear in the League:
    Season 55 - July 2014-untitled.jpg
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

And once again, iJustine injured for 6 more days. iJustine will probably not be with us next season as we beats trolley robot team Lisczha FC with a score like never before of 7-0.

The gap could be between 17-18 points depending on Barca Angel's performance against AC BORAN today.

We remains our 100% record despite conceding. Brahim Mouslih tops the league goalscorer with 19 goals, 1 ahead of Alex Bilodeau who suffered dips in form recently.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 07-20-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast