Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forums!

It's the end of my 2nd season (though I started playing about 2-3 days before the end of last season, so it might as well be my 1st). I'm level 2 (it gave me a team that was already dominating the lvl 1 league when I started at the end of last season).

I will likely make a team showcase thread later to go into more details about my team, but I wanted to post a summary of how the season went for my team.

I put in a lot of work farming and training this season to build up. Unfortunately, I lost in the Prelimnary round for the cup at the beginning of the season, but things improved. I had a 34 game unbeaten streak after losing in the cup on day 2, and it lasted until I lost the 2nd leg of the CL semi finals 2-3 (I still advanced because of a 2-0 win in the 1st leg).

Yesterday my team clinched 1st place in league, and today I beat the 2nd place team to make things even nicer.

In the CL finals, my team met our rival from group H, Stade de Reims. Both games in group play ended as 1-1 draws (despite my team being slightly higher quality both times). Stade de Reims uses a 4-1-2W-1-2 wide diamond, and it's the only formation that has consistently given me trouble this season.

Today in the finals was more of the same from the previous games, despite my team being a whole star better on quality now. It was 1-1 at the end of regulation, and no one scored during extra time, so it went to penalties, where my team did poorly and lost 4-2.

Looking forward to improving next season, and hopefully making a run at all three trophies!

Another game, another win and in convincing style with the opposition causing me no problems whatsoever

And a special mention here for my most recent signing, as you can see he's fit into the system and style of play like a glove.

I won a Double this season in the 53T league

Cup + Champions League today in a great match against Mighty Ducks without the attendance of any of the coaches lol

Season 55 - July 2014-screenshot_8.jpg

Season 55 - July 2014-cup-final-t3-lv2.jpg

Now I can do the meme:

Tank the season with Bayern München,
    won the double.

lol

League: Buffs FC struggle to a 3-0 win against a bottom feeder.

Central Midfielder Paul McStay was stuck on 29 goals and missed 3 FKs so he got pushed up to AMC and finally got his 30th this season - if that hadn't worked he'd have been Striker tomorrow. Striker Denis Law also scored 1 but missed 8 sitters and still got a 9 rating. V strange tonight.

*Buffs Spam*

Commonwealth Games: Day 2 and 3 more golds for Scotland

SBARATA FC

We draw against 3rd 0:0, with this result we keep the 5th place, but we can still end between 4th and 6th, all because of a dip in form in the midle of the season.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

D FC

Now great news

We secured 4th place and CL next season, this is the 5th time we end in top 4 with a full 3* team in 10 seasons.
    Season 55 - July 2014-image.jpg

And the player of the season is our ex academy player Fajardo, with a lot of important goals.
    Season 55 - July 2014-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Winning 11: Missing out Treble once again...
    League winner
    CL winner
    CUP: Loser (ke ke) in the final due to TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL result...could u imagine that the 7 points less quality then us for 1st team in CUP with 34% ball possession and 3 shots can scored twice at 2nd minute and 90 minutes when we hits 17 times but score 1???
    You gotta get some TrollAway from Buffs, that is just terrible in Cup, Brian.

I was out of Cup in Round of Sixteen... which is not bad for my normal results there.

I do get a double, League & Champs League.

Season 55 - July 2014-sixteen-cl-rating.jpg

Season 55 - July 2014-tabel.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    The CL final was a great match...Defeating your opponent 5-0 in CL final means a lot......

Dreamer
    Our sub team won the CL final. It was less of a challenge when our opponent did me a huge favour and eliminated the scout team in the SF

And they gotta update the "Top rated" players, must play at least 5 or 10 games in order to be on it.

and what the hell Siddharth Shanker Singh, you never lose or draw in all your 54 levels????
    Last edited by NeoWilson; 07-26-2014 at 01:47 AM.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast