Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    I buy players in the middle of the season, and usually I spend 1 token, 2 tops. It is because it is not near the end when people are trying to get a top player to help in the last few matches of the cup, CL or league, or at the beginning. The key is to buy the fast trainers with high value, because most managers for whatever reason stay away from them in the middle of the season
    that's my plan too, i m buying at th end of season, then stock token and buy again during mid season after the early season crazy bidding war is over. however i go for statistic first, then fast trainer and age/height/either leg. fast trainer wont promise u a good performance. but players with good statistic record will b more or less 70-80% same after bought over.

if everyone were to choose, they will go for good performance rather than fast trainner. good perform guarantee wins, but fast trainners dun. good performance player grow fast too cos they always mvp, get 2 sill point per game, by adding sk point, his value grow, and that might make him to b a fast trainer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Real United View Post
    that's my plan too, i m buying at th end of season, then stock token and buy again during mid season after the early season crazy bidding war is over. however i go for statistic first, then fast trainer and age/height/either leg. fast trainer wont promise u a good performance. but players with good statistic record will b more or less 70-80% same after bought over.

if everyone were to choose, they will go for good performance rather than fast trainner. good perform guarantee wins, but fast trainners dun. good performance player grow fast too cos they always mvp, get 2 sill point per game, by adding sk point, his value grow, and that might make him to b a fast trainer too.
    fast trainer is a classification, not something they get by earning MOM skill points. And Nordgems (credit to Cat, im jumping on the bandwagon) don't have stats to look at. Plus fast trainers you can sell for a profit, so if they don't perform well you can always sell them and no harm done.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    fast trainer is a classification, not something they get by earning MOM skill points. And Nordgems (credit to Cat, im jumping on the bandwagon) don't have stats to look at. Plus fast trainers you can sell for a profit, so if they don't perform well you can always sell them and no harm done.
    i know ur point of view rj, but what i m saying is i wan stable performance which i think more useful and effective than fast tainer to sustain wins for me! hence i m not priority fast trainer and nord gen. all players with stable and good stats did the same after i boought them over and this is something i wan. fast trainer n nordgen sometimes give me **** stats like 4-5-6, even not so hard for me to sell them, i already wasted token on them. why not 1 token 1 shot 1 suitable player for my 1 whole season aiming to get 1st ?

Quote Originally Posted by Real United View Post
    i bough 4 5stars players yesterday with 4 token, they are at the age of 27, 18,20,21. age 30 and above still spend more than 1 token is totally not worth at all, in fact don even spend a single token on it
    custom only player
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12